PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Hybrid Commercial

RF Cobra
07-27-2005, 10:37 PM
So has anyone else seen the Toyota hybrid commercial with the Mustang vert? The commercial centers around the guy driving the Mustang and shows just enough of the car in different shots so that you can tell what it is. Towards the end they start touting their new higher hp hybrid and show it passing the Mustang with the driver looking dejected like he's no match for the Toyota. :doubt: :rolleyes:

Yeah right. So much for truth in advertising.

cobrabitn
07-27-2005, 10:42 PM
And now you know why the ricers want to pick on us.. :rotf:

svtmc-g
07-28-2005, 11:27 AM
HA! if the guy in the stang was out cruising he would have blown the doors off the Hybrid just for laughs! ;) Stupid hippie cars!!haha. I just HAD to say it. The opportunity presented itself :D

Matty Mc-G

Stavesacre21
07-29-2005, 02:56 AM
LoL.... The media propaganda seems to be getting worse.

Before you know it, Hyndai's are gonna be pulling on the '07 Shelby Cobra. I wouldn't rule it out...i mean, dude...those things are even packin 16 valves now! Not really a force to be reckoned with! :eek:

ausie
07-31-2005, 11:44 AM
The fact that a heavy SUV with a mear 265hp, and a hybrid to boot, just the commercial itself is really showing you who the conservative driver really is, the one driving the mustang! They did not show the rest of the commercial, the SUV cut off the mustang driver (explaining the facial expression) to pull into a gas station since they ran out of gas pulling that stunt. :cool: Oh yeah, not to mention that it rolled over in the process. :thumbsup: I can't wait to see more of those commercials.