PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone at!!!!!

93KingCobra
07-31-2005, 01:16 PM
Been a couple of days since I've heard from anyone so I just wanted to say HI!!! :hello:

97CasperCobra
07-31-2005, 06:14 PM
Hi sexy.... ;)

Jesse99
07-31-2005, 06:18 PM
Hey :hello: I'm still here.. Just doing the work thing.. :thumbsup:

99CobraCrazy
07-31-2005, 09:29 PM
We're still here, just itching for a cruise :D

kencobra
07-31-2005, 11:04 PM
Seems kind of dead lately. :zz:

93KingCobra
07-31-2005, 11:22 PM
No kidding it's like a ghost town in here.........

93KingCobra
07-31-2005, 11:23 PM
Hi sexy.... ;)

Hey looky there it's that guy from that 70's show.... :D

msmap
08-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Heeeey, Baby :hello:

Went on a good cruise today, took one for the team, 84 in a 70 by a park ranger, think he heard everyone going by and I got the zap :mad: Could have been way worse earlier or later :p

Firme
08-01-2005, 12:49 AM
:hello:

Don't have my broadband hooked up in the new house yet.. plus I am running around moving and doing stuff from the time I wake up till when I fall asleep. I haven't even put a dent in my projects :( . I love the new house though :D .

97CasperCobra
08-01-2005, 01:01 AM
I love the new house though :D .

good to hear Edmond.....when's the housewarming party??? :thumbsup:

I'm still waiting to do some work on the Cobra....springs go back on as well as the new bushings and rear upper control arms. :cool:

Jesse99
08-01-2005, 01:17 AM
good to hear Edmond.....when's the housewarming party??? :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Give me a reason to make a trip.. The Austin Cruise is just too far way :D

John Chingasos
08-01-2005, 09:52 AM
I called you the other day but you didnt call me back :(

I took the cobra to galveston on Saturday and cruised all over the place. The car ran like a champ

We need to organize something

Edmund......house warming party

jimmysidecarr
08-01-2005, 10:06 AM
LURK!

Just chillin... keeping the spending down.
I really want get back on track and MSR/H looks like it will be a BLAST!!!

Got fresh tires...

I got my fans on early via SCT Xcal2...(a little power found too w/ the 93 octane tune ;) )

Got real gauges coming(oil press/ water temp)... and SpeedofSound 2 pod A pillar...

Still need to get a better H/E or limp mode will OWN me again though. :doubt:

How about a house warming/timing chain tensioner replacement party???? Hmmmm???

Jimmy :thumbsup:

Josh968
08-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey Jimmy, how was Sunday? I got pretty sick Saturday afternoon, so I wasn't there, obviously :p

Levi
08-01-2005, 04:13 PM
:hello: :D :cool:

Carl G
08-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Still alive and kicking, traveling way to much. Be in Dallas this week. Hope to see all soon. House warming sounds good to me. Congrats on the house Edmond :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
08-01-2005, 04:22 PM
It has been way slow in here lately. Family & things to do & to fricken hot.

jimmysidecarr
08-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey Jimmy, how was Sunday? I got pretty sick Saturday afternoon, so I wasn't there, obviously :p

Best class I've ever done the Pruetts are GREAT!!!
I had not shot or cleaned my pee shooter in 2+ years... covered in lint... no oil on it!!!

It worked flawlessly cycled every time perfect!!!
I only had about 4 "flyers" that went in the 3 zone(low)...
all the rest were fives.

Mailed my goodies in to DPS today ;) ...

Scuffed my front facia lower lip at the range entrance though :mad:

Good day though...

Jesse99
08-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Still alive and kicking, traveling way to much. Be in Dallas this week. Hope to see all soon. House warming sounds good to me. Congrats on the house Edmond :thumbsup:

Hey Carl.. If you have time in Dallas.. Give me a call.. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
08-01-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm here..... :D I do feel need for a small weekend cruise :thumbsup:

Mephisto
08-02-2005, 09:21 AM
I'm reduced to lurking :(

Codes
08-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Went to Alaska for a week.

The Focus has a new AEM CAI and the Cobra is at Strictly right now getting a cage put in and a few engine things done to it. Cant wait to get it back.

93KingCobra
08-02-2005, 04:49 PM
and the Cobra is at Strictly

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :crazy: :crazy: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

Codes
08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :crazy: :crazy: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:
Are we not fans of strictly?

ORANGE CRUSH
08-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Been a couple of days since I've heard from anyone so I just wanted to say HI!!! :hello:

Hi sweetie..... I'm here for you....:D

ORANGE CRUSH
08-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Best class I've ever done the Pruetts are GREAT!!!
I had not shot or cleaned my pee shooter in 2+ years... covered in lint... no oil on it!!!

It worked flawlessly cycled every time perfect!!!
I only had about 4 "flyers" that went in the 3 zone(low)...
all the rest were fives.

Mailed my goodies in to DPS today ;) ...

Scuffed my front facia lower lip at the range entrance though :mad:

Good day though...

Sweeeeeet. Packin heat is the only way to go...:thumbsup:

AirForce1
08-05-2005, 02:08 PM
hi, everyone i have been loaded with work and i need to get out fore a wile. I havent driven the cobra in about 3 and a half weeks and this weekend dosent look any different. RAIN= no cobra:( :bawling: but i can always look at it when i get home. not getting to drive the cobra for almost a month is like a :tongue:.

I have been working 12-13 hour days like yesterday i got to work at 7:00 a.m. and left at 10:00 p.m. :mad:

well congrats E man and i will try to make it out next tues. :thumbsup:

AirForce1
08-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Are we not fans of strictly?
I heard some good things and i have heard some bad things. For know i think ill stay with Slaters.:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
08-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I'm here..... :D I do feel need for a small weekend cruise :thumbsup:

We could do a small one-day cruise up through the Hunstville National Forest...I've heard there's some nice curvy roads up there.... :D

93KingCobra
08-05-2005, 09:14 PM
That sounds like alot of fun.......

msmap
08-06-2005, 09:47 AM
just watch out for the park rangers in their green suvs. they blend in with the trees, their radar works and they have jurisdiction in the forest :( 14 over = $145 there were a ton of them out last sunday.

jimmysidecarr
08-06-2005, 09:53 PM
We could do a small one-day cruise up through the Hunstville National Forest...I've heard there's some nice curvy roads up there.... :D

Hey!!!
Are you guys still up for this???
I could go for that in a heart beat ---->151(EDIT it looks like that may be 149 not 151 it goes right through Montgomery going north)<--- is my favorite "test road"... and the fact that it is visually beautiful also... is just a plus :thumbsup:

I usually go to Richards and come back the same way... but the turn off to Huntsville is nice too!

The main fun is doubling the yellow "recommended" turn MPH signs... which is usually not that far.... if at all .....over the limit.

Obviously you don't double the 50 MPH ones :bugeyes: :retard: :shtowned: :flush:

I may go solo if we can't hook up... I have not done it with the Excal2 tune installed and the new tires
It would be a good shake down for me...

I usually make an easy pass... then come back a little hotter, then if traffic is light and no po po are around.... a little tire testing ;) ... I prefer not to just freaking rip A$$ down the straight parts for obvious reasons :shtowned: :flush:

It would be cool to get together with "Y'ALL"... we just can't be stupid about it.

There are very few roads like this around here... it reminds me a lot of the roads back home on the way to the Adirondack mountains... except flatter :rolleyes:

Call me if you are up for it. I'm thinking maybe 1PM launch... ballpark

Twice Bitten
08-08-2005, 09:40 PM
I took the cobra to galveston on Saturday and cruised all over the place.

You were in Galveston, and did not stop by :eek: :mad: :p

spitfire
08-08-2005, 10:09 PM
How about a house warming/timing chain tensioner replacement party???? Hmmmm???

Jimmy :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]Jimmy got those cigars from Colombia, just let me know when you want to pick them up!

House warming party sounds good!

LadyCobra01'
08-09-2005, 04:02 PM
I have been around doing the cruises in League City and Kemah!! Big turn out at Kemah for the past 3 Sats. Had Lady custom tuned and chipped last Thursday and had CC plates installed now waiting on the steering bushings to come in and going to do some UD pullies!!! Also I installed the MGW Short Throw Shifter!!! :thumbsup: Getting ready for TX Motorsports Ranch in Sept. 10-11th!! :bounce:

Kim

kencobra
08-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Kim, who puts on theses cruises and how do I get info on them. :cool: Sounds like your ride is coming along nicely.

John Chingasos
08-10-2005, 09:52 AM
You were in Galveston, and did not stop by :eek: :mad: :p

I will be in Galveston all day this saturday...... Should I stop by???

Twice Bitten
08-10-2005, 10:53 PM
I will be in Galveston all day this saturday...... Should I stop by???

You can stop by and visit with Rachel and her friends, I will be in Realitos (near Hebronville) this weekend getting ready for the upcoming hunting season :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
08-11-2005, 10:24 AM
E-mail me her phone number