PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Day -- Jackson, SC -- November 5, 2005

cobrabitn
08-01-2005, 10:47 PM
In conjunction with our track event, we will have a portable dyno set up at the SCMC Fall Drag Day. Please post here if you want to have your car dynoed. This is open to any type vehicle.

Cost: $50.00 :banana:
No# of Pulls: 3 :side:
Air Fuel Metering: Yes :yup:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

yellowmarvel
08-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Tony, are we going to sign up for time slots? I think having this there is a great idea, but I also don't want to miss any great action waiting on my car to get on. What do you think?

cobrabitn
08-28-2005, 11:29 AM
Why don't we start with you and start listing a time slot?

Updated List for Dyno Day at the SCMC Drag Day: (Name, time)

:thumbsup:

yellowmarvel
09-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Tony, please let me know what time the dyno will be up and running. I would be happy to be the first to break it in.:rolleyes:

cobrabitn
09-07-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm trying to get Dan to register so he can answer all of your questions. He will be available for dyno tuning if you want that? :thumbsup:

Pro-Dyno
09-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Here I am. We will be there to set up hopefully by 9:30 am. My experience has shown me that the best way to do this is buy # list time slots usually get off schedule and make people aggrevated. Something always seems to cause delays here and there throughout the day so what I have found works best to be as fair as possible is to go down the list and if the next person in line is not available at the time to run their car we go on to the next and move them down the list this keeps us running as smoothly as possible and cuts out any delay looking for the next person and making every one else wait longer :thumbsup:

Pro-Dyno
09-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Yes we are offering a special SVT club tuning rate exclusively to your members for this event these are single tunes $200. all 96-04 cars these will be for NA Cars and 03-04 cobras pulley swaps, Exhaust, TB, CAI, ECT... the only exceptions to this are KB Cars, Vortech, Procharger type vehicles due to the time it takes to properly tune these vehicles we would be more than happy to tune any of these vehicles at a later scheduled appointment if you are interested in having your vehicle tuned at a steel of a price buy the only level 4 SCT tuner in north and south Carolina please contact us to schedule for this event if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at any time or check out our qualifications here!http://pro-dyno.net/training.php (http://pro-dyno.net/training.php)
<O:p>Thank's <O:p></O:p></O:p>

Dyno Dan<O:p></O:p>

704-651-3807<O:p></O:p>