PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Meet - August 20

scocher
08-06-2005, 08:36 PM
I kind of thought someone should start a thread so we could chat about our upcoming get together. I haven't received any more emails regarding plans for attending or not, so maybe this would be a good place to post your intentions - a headcount thing. Scott and I (and two sons) will be coming with some food and tea or soda. I'm really looking forward to meeting some other AL Cobra junkies!! :bounce: :bounce:

Red03
08-10-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm not a AL Cobra junkie, But I am a NC Cobra junkie that will be in AL on the 20th. I'll be in Montgomery for a USAF class that weekend. How far is it to Huey Town from Montgomery? Would like to meet ya'll, if it's not to far.

scocher
08-10-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm not a AL Cobra junkie, But I am a NC Cobra junkie that will be in AL on the 20th. I'll be in Montgomery for a USAF class that weekend. How far is it to Huey Town from Montgomery? Would like to meet ya'll, if it's not to far.Well, you'll be 1.5 hrs - 2 hrs away - of course, :lurk: you will be driving a cobra ;) hehehe It would be really :cool: if you could come join in the fun :thumbsup: Let us know how it looks, and perhaps Chuck can give you the exact directions. Heck, I need the directions, too :eek: