PDA

View Full Version : What #'s did Infamous see yesterday?

blk04cobra1
08-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Im curious to see how well Rick tuned your car yesterday...and I promise to show you mine if you show me yours :thumbsup:

RF Cobra
08-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Since he hasn't posted the results yet I'm starting to think maybe 401, 402 rwhp. :p

blk04cobra1
08-10-2005, 10:21 PM
I know...I love to call the dyno "the humble maker" it can really piss you off...I didnt wanna give him **** b/c i dont know what he put down...can only venture it wasnt what he wanted b/c he hasnt posted...

RF Cobra
08-10-2005, 11:01 PM
I figured he just has not been back to work yet. He told me at the cart track that work is his only means of access. Hopefully it went well. :)

InfamousSVT
08-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Well, I did take the drive up to Amazon to get a tune put in the car, but Rick didn't have his dyno completely set-up yet (still waiting on some parts), but I'll be back down that way in a couple weeks to get the final dyno tune done and get some numbers out of it.

Once Rick put the tune in it, we took it for a drive and he had the laptop hooked up to datalog the car while we were driving. The car feels a hell of a lot better and pulls way harder. :D
So as of now I don't have any numbers, but I know the stock clutch doesn't like the new power (stink'n). So I may be replacing my clutch some time soon as well. Hopefully before I get the dyno run in, so that I make sure I get all the torque I need.

I will post a scan of the dyno sheet as soon as they get the dyno set-up and have a chance to run down there again. :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
08-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Since he hasn't posted the results yet I'm starting to think maybe 401, 402 rwhp. :p
It's probably around 405 rwhp this time :D :rotf: :rotf:

blk04cobra1
08-11-2005, 08:14 AM
that's sounds good man...at least you're able to get on it a little bit now :bounce: ...say, if you need a shop to do your clutch, let me know and the shop i own now, will hook you up :thumbsup:

RF Cobra
08-11-2005, 10:34 AM
that's sounds good man...at least you're able to get on it a little bit now :bounce: ...say, if you need a shop to do your clutch, let me know and the shop i own now, will hook you up :thumbsup:

You own a shop now?

Are you going to give SCMC members discounts? :D

blk04cobra1
08-11-2005, 01:51 PM
most definitely...i emailed the admin about announcing it, but cant get a hold of Tony...we're working on parts discounts, but right now the main thing would be a discount on labor costs...the guy im partners with did all the work on my setup (minus the fuel tank sump)...hit me up if you're looking for something :thumbsup:

RF Cobra
08-11-2005, 06:01 PM
most definitely...i emailed the admin about announcing it, but cant get a hold of Tony...we're working on parts discounts, but right now the main thing would be a discount on labor costs...the guy im partners with did all the work on my setup (minus the fuel tank sump)...hit me up if you're looking for something :thumbsup:

I'm the one you need to be talking to then, not Tony. :)

I'm currently compiling and updating all of our vendor information and we will be updating the website soon to get it current.

Send me an email with your company info: Company name, address, phone number(s), website link if you have a website, discount(s) you want to offer, any questions you have and what you want to do about announcing it etc. and I'll be glad to get you setup!

Also, if you have a jpg/tiff of your business logo send it as an attachment.

Allan S.

SCMC Marketing Director
RFCobra@triad.rr.com

InfamousSVT
08-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Sweet man, you own your own shop?! That's great.

I dropped the car off on Friday down at Scream Machines Customs and they're taking care of a few things for me :D
Over the winter the car will go back down there for a fresh new look and a couple of little detailed additions..............then I will be completely done with the car! ;)

NO 5 OH
08-15-2005, 02:23 AM
Over the winter the car will go back down there for a fresh new look and a couple of little detailed additions..............then I will be completely done with the car! ;)

Suuuuure... I've heard that one before from ya ;);)

You still coming up on Saturday to hang with us in Hickory? Remember if you get here early enough I'll go ahead and put you in touch with the members of Scary Fast Motorsports to do your clutch quadrant/firewall adjuster install. They said the labor would be cheap too :D

Shannon