PDA

View Full Version : Newest Cobra owner!

BoostedDodge
08-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Well, I managed to break my cycle of being a hardcore Mopar man, and buy a Ford :eek:.. Not being one to settle for an average Ford, I had to pick up an 04 Cobra droptop. :D

I guess I have a thing for rare red cars. My previous vehicle was a 1992 Chrysler Daytona IROC R/T, which was 1 of 32. Mods included..
52 pph injectors
255 pph Walbro Pump
3-Bar MAP sensor
Custom Calibrated ECU
3 inch exaust
T3/T4 hybrid turbo
SRT-4 FMIC
B&M STS
Polybushings.com shifter bushings
Polybushings.com solid motor mounts
4 puck Relentless Racing cermaic/copper clutch
NitrousWorks N2O power-wing w/purge on the IC for better cooling
Lotek A-pillar gauge-pod w/Boost + AF gauges
Manual boost controller.
PnP'd head, backcut valves, 3 angle valve job.
Custom thickness Cometic MLS HG
17x7.5 wheels custom coloured (powder coated) in Metallic Graphite.
TurboXS RFL BOV
Powerstop X drilled rotors, and Hawk Pads all around.

I knew that car inside and out, but it is currently being written off by my insurance company, because of flood damage from a storm we had about a month ago.

I saw the Cobra, and knew it was all over. Beautiful red, drop top, and then I test drove it! Good god almighty, what an experience!

Anyhow, I figured I'd say hi, I'll be leaving the Cobra stock for now until I get used to driving it, and I can do some more research on it, as I am totally green when it comes to Fords, so I'll be asking a lot of stupid questions.

Anyhow, ttyl

Kevin.

nckissfan
08-11-2005, 12:57 PM
welcome, you will learn a lot of useful information here, so, the only stupid question is the one that you do not ask:thumbsup:

dewone
08-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Welcome,
Good to see you stepped up to a cobra, Now join the club, and have fun with your new snake.

Cobra4me
08-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Had one mopar in my life a 73 cuda, loved it. Like my 04 Cobra more!! Welcome to the boards, congrats on your cobra purchase!!!

RF Cobra
08-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Another red Cobra owner! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your purchase. Be sure to join the club and join in the events. Membership does have its advantages as our members are a great group of people and joining in the events is much more fun than just posting on the board. Plus, once you start down the road of modifications, we have a good variety of vendors offering discounts that will save you far more $$ than the cost of the membership dues. You can even join online in the store. :)

BoostedDodge
08-12-2005, 03:34 PM
Another red Cobra owner! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your purchase. Be sure to join the club and join in the events. Membership does have its advantages as our members are a great group of people and joining in the events is much more fun than just posting on the board. Plus, once you start down the road of modifications, we have a good variety of vendors offering discounts that will save you far more $$ than the cost of the membership dues. You can even join online in the store. :)
For sure, in my Dodge days, I was a paying member of the Shelby Dodge Auto Club, so I see no reason not to join this one too. :D

InfamousSVT
08-15-2005, 01:23 AM
Congrats on the Cobra purchase! Like nckissfan said.........you will find a great deal of information here! Ask all the questions you want :D