PDA

View Full Version : Really want to join SCMC, but

svtmc-g
08-12-2005, 02:53 PM
No members in my area to hang with. That kinda stinks. I see Cobra's around ALL the time here(there's two terminators for sale actually). I see Cobra's new and old everyday. They need to join too. I need to street team or something.(hmmmmm) round up the recruits. I think if the my locals spent enough time postin here...they'd wanna join. I know i do. Hard to drive to the east side to meet you kind lads. When i have the spare cash for a trip, i start thinking...new guitar....mods....CRAP...bills.haha
Just blabbing. Hey Tony, what's the closest SCMC event to Southern Indiana? Post thoughts if you wish guys. I've owned 12 cars(I'm 28)and nothing compares to the Snake. It just feels proper to be in a club. Sound weird? I guess no one around here(E'ville) is as stoked as me!haha
Matt

RF Cobra
08-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Just remember that while you are rounding up new members you could be enjoying SCMC member discounts from our vendors that will save you far more than the $20 cost of a 1 year membership. :)

Cobra4me
08-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Ive said this before and I will repeat. Join the club and enjoy the vendor discounts. If you are planning on modding your cobra at all. You can save your membership fee with the first purchase. Also with membership you can place the clubs url on your car and recruit some of those other cobra guys in your area.

cobrabitn
08-12-2005, 09:36 PM
You have an option...you can go to Knoxville for events or to South Haven, MI for events till your area grows and then you canhave your own. :) We have members in AK, HI, and the Phillipines as well as Canada and Switzerland. It's a Cobra thing... :thumbsup:

nckissfan
08-12-2005, 09:54 PM
that Knoxville event will be good. You can venture off, and tame the Dragon.

svtmc-g
08-13-2005, 04:36 AM
Forgot about discounts. I'm gearing up start modding actually. The SCMC sticker idea would raise questions for sure. I'd fly my decal proudly. Knoxville is pretty far. Hell, I'd just drive a few more hours and bring my butt to South Carolina and meet you peeps as well. I am a trucker, a few hours makes very little difference!haha Ok....you talked me into it. Wasn't that hard!haha

Matt

Lumpydogs
08-13-2005, 10:56 AM
SVTMC-G,

Come to Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, MI for next months on-track
event. Only a few short hours from where you're at. It is a blast both on
and off the track.

P.S. JOIN NOW!

ausie
08-13-2005, 11:11 AM
I joined for many reasons, one of them was to support the club, the other, why not..... As for locating anybody in my area, so far that has not happened in person. Perhaps this comming weekend there may be some members there in Coopersburg for the SVTOA car show. I have to remember to look for the window sticker when I go.

svtmc-g
08-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Well yes support the club. That is #1. The discounts are a fringe benefit, i feel.
I'd LOVE to come to Gingerman, but i have $0. :( I'd be there if i did.
Maybe next year
Matt