PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back In The Saddle Guys

PEGASUS
08-13-2005, 07:22 PM
OK Here is the update.:eek:
Turns out due to low oil levels caused the bearing to grind the crankshaft which caused the rod to snap. That was the knocking sound I heard.

These are the changes -New oil pump-New rod and bearing-Resurface crankshaft-New gasket and bolts =$2400.00:(

Pull apart transmission-repair syncronizers between 1st and 2nd gear.
Slander himself worked on the transmission back to new condition.
Parts and labor =$1300.00:(

New duel fricton stage2 clutch kit-New 3:7:3 rear end gears-New bearings for rear end.-New bissani x pipe-New bissani cat back and muffler-Clean injectors and set timing =$ trust me you dont wanna know.:thumbsup: :bounce:
I'm picking up the car on Monday, I'll update you then. Thanks for yor support.

LC

93KingCobra
08-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Sweet man sound like you got a new car again...

cobrapace94
08-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Lots of work done = Lots of $$$.
Gonna be a whole new car when you get it, lots faster...
When are you gonna pick the car up, I'll be at home dropping in a engine in a 69 Mach I & I live right around the corner.
Hope all is right.

PEGASUS
08-13-2005, 11:25 PM
I'll be over there at around 3pm on Monday
The car should have ready since friday, then saturday, but problems after problems, Wrong parts to part not there or assembly not complete.
I was begining to feel like I was cursed.
Alan assured me it will be ready by monday, he doesn't want to rush it.

Wish me all the best.....
:)

msmap
08-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Hey cool, Leon. Hope it works out! Give me a hollar on Monday. I'll come over and check it out when you pick her up, I'll be right around the corner :bounce:

spitfire
08-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Yea, Allan is crazy, he was probrably out test driving it during the weekend! Just kidding, he is good people, he always gives me a hard time when I call him, but I am used to him now! Hope it runs good for you, looks liek they were fair with the pricing. But it always sucks to have to buy something because it broke! Can't wait to hear it!