PDA

View Full Version : www.mustanginnovations link

dewone
08-16-2005, 07:24 AM
The new link takes you to forbiden page?

Firme
08-16-2005, 09:46 AM
Yes, the site seems to be down. I have sent them emails inquiring as to whats going on with it.

RF Cobra
08-16-2005, 09:46 AM
Yeah, you can tell they really want our business...

I think it is time to pull the plug on that one since they have not replied to any of our emails.

Firme
08-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Alan,

Do you have a phone number? Ya'll can pick another vendor spotlight of the month if you want.

RF Cobra
08-16-2005, 10:10 AM
Alan,

Do you have a phone number? Ya'll can pick another vendor spotlight of the month if you want.All that is in our records is the website address, mailing address and the email address. I've been meaning to try to search to see if I could find a phone number, but we've had a couple of new vendors come on board and I've been trying to get commitments for raffle prizes for the remaining shows this year.

It's not a very good sign that you, Tony and I have all sent emails and not gotten any response so I've been concentrating on the more important things but I will see if I can find a number today and let you know.

Firme
08-16-2005, 10:17 AM
......we've had a couple of new vendors come on board and I've been trying to get commitments for raffle prizes for the remaining shows this year.

I am all for that :D We need alot more raffle prizes for the Joe Myer's car show :thumbsup: