PDA

View Full Version : Question For Managmnet

Twice Bitten
08-17-2005, 12:23 PM
If I got rid of my cobra's, would I no longer be a member of the club? :scratch:

Firme
08-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!

(pm Sent)

03 cobra toy
08-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Only if you didn't buy a GT :D :rotf: :rotf:

kencobra
08-17-2005, 01:51 PM
Say your not going to the dark side.

John Chingasos
08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
PM me a price for the R ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Twice Bitten
08-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Only if you didn't buy a GT :D :rotf: :rotf:

That is profiling and discriminating, and that is just wrong :p

msmap
08-17-2005, 07:05 PM
If you go to the dark side, just forget you even knew us :p :p :p :p :p

But you will still have the Shelby, won't you :thumbsup:

bluethunder
08-17-2005, 07:20 PM

R is spoken for, Hence the original question.

:doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :D :D :D ;) ;)

Bartman01
08-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Since technically you can't JOIN the club if you don't have a Cobra, what happens if you are already a member - have paid for multiple years of dues - then sell the Cobras? Do you get booted (and a refund), or do you stay a member until your pre-paid status runs out?

cobrabitn
08-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Sorry y'all as I just fell on this thread. The club policy is if you sell your Cobra you can still remain a member of the club without Cobra ownership provided you keep your dues current. We do have a few members that do not own Cobras but opted to stay members because they like the club so much and they plan to get back in a snake soon.

Now, the other part of the club "policy" is that if you drop out of the club and do not renew on time then you will have to own a Cobra to get back in. How do you not have to worry about that? Pay for multiple years or when you get your renewal notice, pay your dues before the end of that month. We have a Firebird owner who owned a Cobra but sold it but opted to stay a member.

It's wrong for someone who has been a good member to be told good bye after they have contributed so much to the club and have made so many friends. Once you join the family you stay in it for as long as you like. If you opt to leave the Cobra family by your own accord, then ownership is required to get back in, make sense?

:thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
08-17-2005, 09:47 PM
I would say that's a pretty cool arrangement :thumbsup:

Even Cobra-less you can stay a member as long as you keep up with the dues!

I wonder how a Lotus Elise would fare at TWS or MSR/Houston against the "BIG IRON??? ..... and I do mean BIG!!!... and I do mean IRON!!! :p

Just kidding :D

Jimmy :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
08-18-2005, 07:23 AM
If you go to the dark side, just forget you even knew us :p :p :p :p :p

But you will still have the Shelby, won't you :thumbsup:

The Shelby is going on the chopping block as well!

Twice Bitten
08-18-2005, 07:25 AM

How about you make an insanely high bid for it :D

Evilcartman
08-18-2005, 09:54 PM
You should be the last person to be without a Mustang, since you have the most in the club.

msmap
08-19-2005, 11:10 AM
You should be the last person to be without a Mustang, since you have the most in the club.

mmmm, negative, ghostrider, i have 3 of these ponys, too :p

cobrabitn
08-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Yep...I got three, too! (All Cobras I might add. :) ) Oh...and by the way, please read the last comment in my signature... :rotf: