PDA

View Full Version : Diablo it or not?

bluebyu
08-18-2005, 12:20 AM
I recently put BBK Long tube headers and a BBK shorty off road H-pipe on my 98 Cobra Coupe, Its other mods consist of steeda underdrive pulleys, BBK cold air, SPEC Stage 2 Clutch and UPR Blue Thunder Shifter for better shifting.Eibach Sportline springs.FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, 4.10 gear, would I see even better gains with the Diablo Programmer? Do I need a new C& L Mass air and new throttle body or can I stay with the stock Apps.:eek:

bluebyu
08-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Thanks,any help would be greatly appreciated.:D

cobrabitn
08-18-2005, 11:54 PM
I don't think your mods would warrant a new chip but if you added a power adder like a supercharger then a chip is in order. This is best to ask Tom in the 4.6 forum as I'm not sure if he checks the lounge. You can stay with the stock applications for your current set up. I wouldn't buy something that wasn't needed in order to make my snake run top notch.

Remember, we don't know it all but when we do we jump in and try to steer you in the right direction. There's a ton of knowledge on this board, so hang in there. Try to be a little patient because sometimes we can't answer right away depending on our work schedules...

Tony :thumbsup: