PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcruise

BlueOvalPower
08-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Any Cobra owners here been at the DreamCruise in Michigan? We came up here on Thurs and have seen quite a few just thought I would ask, we took the Roush (I want to keep the miles down on the Cobra :D ) We are at the Arbys between the 12 and 11 mile roads in a Screaming yellow Roush and a whole bunch of old Fords, went to the Jack Roush Museum have a bunch of pictures and many Cobra pics. We will be at the Arbys most of the day today if the weather clears.

Robert

cobrabitn
08-20-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure if you were a member at the time but they are all staying at "Mustang Alley" as a group. :)

BlueOvalPower
08-21-2005, 08:05 AM
Thanks I was wondering about that by the time we got over to there we couldn't find a place to park, had a great time and the wife wants vertical doors really bad, at least she backed off on wanting the SC now :).

Robert

InfamousSVT
08-22-2005, 12:59 AM
Thanks I was wondering about that by the time we got over to there we couldn't find a place to park, had a great time and the wife wants vertical doors really bad, at least she backed off on wanting the SC now :).

Robert
The Lambo doors? I'd get in touch with ScreamMachines (Ronnie) he's done a few of those kits. He's very professional and pays close attention to detail! :thumbsup: