PDA

View Full Version : Supporting vendor

Linn@Amazon
08-23-2005, 06:06 PM
who do I need to contact about your supporting vendor program?

RF Cobra
08-23-2005, 09:05 PM
I know the answer to this one...me! :)

You can send me an email and we can go from there.

RFCobra@triad.rr.com

If you still have boxes that need to be unpacked, I'm sure Infamous will be more than happy to help while his car is on the dyno. ;)

InfamousSVT
08-23-2005, 10:29 PM
If you still have boxes that need to be unpacked, I'm sure Infamous will be more than happy to help while his car is on the dyno. ;)
:D :D :D :D I will, I will! :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
08-23-2005, 11:03 PM
We welcome you to become a vendor. I highly recommend attending the Parkway show this weekend. The weather is calling to be nice and you will be able to see a large group of SCMC members attending. Donation prizes are welcome too. :)

Linn@Amazon
08-24-2005, 11:20 AM
can you give me a link to the event so I can check out the details..I know Rick was going to be working on installing the dyno Saturday but if this is a 2 day event we might be able to make it Sunday

RF Cobra
08-24-2005, 12:23 PM
can you give me a link to the event so I can check out the details..I know Rick was going to be working on installing the dyno Saturday but if this is a 2 day event we might be able to make it Sunday
The Parkway show is just a one day event on Saturday, 8/27. The flier link for the show is http://www.svtcobraclub.com/indexfiles/SCMC-Parkway_Flyer-2005.pdf

Big Daddy
08-24-2005, 12:45 PM

Come to the show Saturday and install the dyno on Sunday! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Linn@Amazon
08-24-2005, 04:54 PM
we could but we have guys coming to help on Saturday..maybe just have whoever needs to talk to me about supporting vendor just call me 864 332 0955

RF Cobra
08-24-2005, 09:15 PM
..maybe just have whoever needs to talk to me about supporting vendor just call me 864 332 0955

As I said, please send me an email. RFCobra@triad.rr.com

Between work (the job that pays me, not this one that I pay to have :) ), getting ready for the Parkway show this weekend and the Knoxville show and Dragon Run Labor Day weekend and getting our son started in school there is no chance that I can call you during the day before the week of September 12. I might have some time after 9-10 pm next week, but my evenings are pretty full right now too.

I would really like to discuss this with you and get started sooner than later. Let me know if you have any ideas or things that you would like to do, what questions you have, or if you just want information and what you would like to know more about. That way we can get things started and you wont have to wait 2-3 weeks before anythig gets done.

Thanks,

Allan

Linn@Amazon
08-24-2005, 10:03 PM
will do..

Linn@Amazon
08-26-2005, 06:01 PM
email sent

RF Cobra
08-26-2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks. I got it. After I take a break to eat I've got one more coat of wax to go, and clean the wheels for tomorrow. I'm hoping to email the basic info tonight or tomorrow night. If you have time Sunday afternoon I'll make some time available that I can call you.