PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Synwax

bluebyu
08-23-2005, 11:48 PM
I have tried everything on the shelf at your local automotive stores and I am blown away by this Mothers Synwax. I agree with the Meguires NXT, I used it since it came out recently, A guy at the local Advance Auto Parts store here in K-Town recomended it. Its areound 15 bucks. I put one coat on and it was amazing. A rich deep shine appeared. It look like I hade 10 coats of clear on. Im not kidding, You would swear the paint was wet or someone put baby oil on it. A fellow at a local detail shop around here ask me who detailed my car and what kind of polish and wax did they use and I told him I did it with the Mothers Synwax and he couldnt believe it either. Try it and see if you dont like it.:thumbsup:

wvmystichrome
08-29-2005, 07:07 PM
I've been looking for it and the glaze they are now advertising. Advance or no one else between here in WV and Bristol TN has had it. Probably just taking time to get to market. I have been using the NXT on my Cobra and it really is amazing stuff. Can't wait to get the Mother's and try it out. Thanks for your info.

ausie
08-31-2005, 06:57 AM
I used to be an avid mothers user. My favorite product was the chrome/steel wheel cleaner which did the best job cleaning bumpers and wheels on my Exploder. Was the only product that would remove rust from steel chrome. I can no longer find it anymore. I still have mothers products in my slew of cleaning supplies (three step wax : cleaner, glaze and wax) but that took hours to use and the NXT product cut that time down considerably. I am pleased with Meguires but have no issues using Mothers products. If I see it I will try it out. Thanks for the heads up on the new product :thumbsup: