PDA

View Full Version : Hello Eugene Oregon

1Red95Snake
08-24-2005, 01:41 AM
How many of you are from Eugene Oregon? I know that there is at least one of you out there because I spoke with your wife at the store tonight and found out that we only live a few blocks from each other! By the way... I LOVE the sound of your snake!!!!:thumbsup:

sssvtcobra
08-24-2005, 08:42 PM
Hey whats going on 1red95Snake?

That was my wife that you spoke to at the store. Thanks for the compliments on the exhaust :thumbsup: She told me how close you live to us. I can't beleive I have never seen you around. Although working nights I don't get out much during the day :( We'll have to meet up and talk Snakes. I think you actually live closer to my brother, he's on Nebraska.

I'd say lets meet up tonight but unfortunately I had a training seminar all day today from 8am-4pm and now have to take a nap and go into work from 10pm-7am. But depending on my schedule the next few days we'll see what happens. I'm glad I found and actually got in touch with somebody else that has a Cobra around here :bounce: I'll PM you my email address.

C-ya Jeff

cobrabitn
08-24-2005, 09:37 PM
Well...it's a small world isn't it? That's kind of neat that you all live that close to one another. Cool, huh Jeff? :)

sssvtcobra
08-24-2005, 11:13 PM
Tony,

I just hope this means we could get a start on a group over here in the Northwest , and end up like you guys over there on the east coast and in Texas.

That would be great :bounce:

1Red95Snake
08-25-2005, 12:26 AM
I can't beleive I have never seen you around. Although working nights I don't get out much during the day work from 10pm-7am.
C-ya Jeff

Jeff,
I've seen you a few times at the corner of Roosevelt and Bertelsen, it's always in the morning... you must be going home as I'm heading to work. I think each time I've been in my Lightning. I also would like to get a group started here in Eugene. There are a lot of Cobra's and Lightning's around here. I got your PM and will send you a short email so you can have mine. Sounds like you will be running on empty after your training and work schedules today. Talk to ya soon.

:flash:
Mark

sssvtcobra
08-25-2005, 03:54 AM
Mark,

Now that you mention I think I do remember seeing ya. I've waved a couple of times but I forgot that my windows are so dark (5%). Ya when I figure out my schedule We'll have to get together.

I have business cards for the club with my email address and the clubs website that I keep in the car and pass out as I see a Cobra but no luck. I was hoping to use this club as a reference, then us Eugene, Springfield, and surrounding areas could have get togethers like they do back east. There's alot of action over there and in Texas, as you will see if you hang out here long enough. If you have given it any thought you should definately join the club. It's well worth the fee $$ just to have the discounts from the vendors. Plus it's a way to get other people to join and hopefully we can get this area to enlarge. I would love to have big meets, picnics, camping trips, cruises, etc.

See ya

cobrabitn
08-25-2005, 06:42 AM
Keep in mind that this is an "All Cobra" club. I know you know that Jeff. ;)

sssvtcobra
08-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Oh yeah I remembered, but I should have let Mark know. So by the way Mark, people can only join the club if they own a Cobra.

1Red95Snake
08-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up Cobrabitn and Jeff... I did already know that and there are a lot of Cobra's in the Eugene/Springfield Metro area! I just mentioned Lightnings also since I own one of them too. They are closely related since they are in the SVT family and more or less are a Cobra with a pickup body on them! Anyway Jeff let me know your schedule and we'll get together soon. By the way I've been meaning to join the club for some time now (I guess I'd better get off my duff and join huh), but like I said after I bought my Lightning a year and a half ago my Cobra has spent most of it's time in the garage... now that the price of gas is like buying liquid gold I've pulled it back out and garaged the Lightning since the Cobra does better on gas!

sssvtcobra
08-26-2005, 03:28 AM
I know there is some cobras in the area, but everytime I have put a business card on the windshield of one, I never get a response. Plus I have personally talked to two owners but they still didn't join.