PDA

View Full Version : '03 Cobra Questions

Cobra Bob
08-24-2005, 03:09 AM
I'm interested in purchasing an SCMC Cobra Data Tag from SCMC... http://www.scmcstore.com/store/product.php?productid=8&cat=4
Where do I get the following info for the tag?
- Cobra Build Date
- Build Number (# XXX of XXXX)

Also, I'm thinking about getting a set of Bullitt Wheels for my '03 Cobra convertible (Oxford White with a Parchment top). I'm torn between the black and the anthracite (silver) wheels. My feeling is that the anthracite would go better with white/tan combination, but those black wheels sure look badass :cool: . Any opinions?

Bob

jjraiser
08-24-2005, 07:36 AM
I believe the build date is on your driver-side door jamb.

The SVT build number is something SVT puts out after the model year has been fully run, which yours has of course. That said, you won't find that number on the car anywhere, but would have to use your VIN with SVT to get the build number; they have a 1-800 number. A dealership should be able to assist too, I would assume.

As far as the wheels, I have a white 2003 coupe with gunmetal 2000 Cobra R rims. I love 'em and I get compliments all the time on the color combination. I think the contrast is sweet, so for my two cents, go with the darker wheels!

cobrabitn
08-24-2005, 09:28 PM
1-800-ford-svt :)