PDA

View Full Version : SCMC Member spotting

bluethunder
08-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Think it Was Evil Cartman, Highway 6 this morning, Blue '03 with bassani stickers in 1/4 window

Evilcartman
08-24-2005, 11:01 AM
I hope not because then somebody stole my car and put stickers on it. :) My car is stock and in the garage.

93KingCobra
08-24-2005, 06:27 PM
I've seen that guy before I think he was the guy that showed up at the last Joe Myers Bar-B-Q that we got rained out....

cobrabitn
08-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Yeah...sure it is Keith. :rotf:

Evilcartman
08-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Yeah...sure it is Keith. :rotf:

It is, really. I just got it back from the dealer. I'm hoping to rejoin the darkside this weekend and put my mods back on. It's only be stock for 4 months.

msmap
08-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Was it DeWayne??? (g8rntx)

cobrabitn
08-25-2005, 09:27 PM
I knew it wasn't at one time.... you trying to trick me? :doubt:

Evilcartman
08-26-2005, 07:52 AM
I knew it wasn't at one time.... you trying to trick me? :doubt:

No, just the Ford engineers. I can't wait to put the mods back on.

Y2KCOBRA88
08-28-2005, 04:39 PM
No, just the Ford engineers. I can't wait to put the mods back on.
DID YOU GET YOUR CAR BACK? I'M TAKING MINE IN TO DEALER NEXT WEEK FOR THAT VIBRATION PROBLEM (MAYBE DRIVESHAFT), BROKEN PULLEY COVER, BROKEN SOMETHING IN RIGHT FRONT SUSPENSION, LEAKY REAR END, AND NOW MY LFT FRT WHEELWELL LOOSENED AND MY TIRE RUBBED A BIG HOLE IN IT. BRYAN

Evilcartman
08-28-2005, 05:23 PM
DID YOU GET YOUR CAR BACK? I'M TAKING MINE IN TO DEALER NEXT WEEK FOR THAT VIBRATION PROBLEM (MAYBE DRIVESHAFT), BROKEN PULLEY COVER, BROKEN SOMETHING IN RIGHT FRONT SUSPENSION, LEAKY REAR END, AND NOW MY LFT FRT WHEELWELL LOOSENED AND MY TIRE RUBBED A BIG HOLE IN IT. BRYAN

Dang. Yeah, I got it back and back together. I suggest telling them to use Ford red gasket maker for the rearend. If they use the standard silicon, you will be back like I was.

jimmysidecarr
08-28-2005, 09:39 PM
Dang. Yeah, I got it back and back together. I suggest telling them to use Ford red gasket maker for the rearend. If they use the standard silicon, you will be back like I was.

Keith..
I have heard guys are having really good results from the GREY(Ford) RTV... once used on oil pan rails.. it sets up much harder than the black RTV... but retains enough flexibility to be an excellent replacement sealer in that app.(It is a b1tch to get off though)
I have also heard that the Billetflow IRS race reduces the flex tremendously... and leakage is further reduced.... not to mention preventing the rear cover from breaking!!!

Jimmy :thumbsup: