08-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Great :crazy: WTF is PSP or L337

msmap
08-25-2005, 03:59 PM
yea, speak english, guys :eek:

Firme
08-25-2005, 04:29 PM
:D

L337 is H4X0R talk, or should I say K3WL D3WD hacker techno weenie talk for calling someone "leet" or elite, as in elite hacker. I was calling Henry that because he was surfing on someone elses network on his techno gadget. :cool:

sorry.. :rotf:

d0 U @Ll GeT i7 N0W? you can trasnslate it here http://www.ypass.net/crap/haxor/index.html

PSP = PlayStation Portable. (see pic) Think Gameboy, but on steroid, with way better resolution, besides for the plethora of games you can play on it, you can buy and watch movies on it, get on the internet, and many more portable features.

Mephisto
08-25-2005, 04:30 PM
Great :crazy: WTF is PSP or L337

PSP= Playstation Portable = the current greatest gadget in the world (at least for 2 minutes until another gadget comes along)

Small unit that can hold lots of photos, music, files, etc, as well as play home movies, play DVDs, also plays cool games with incredible graphics

Now it's updated to full wireless internet browsing

Pruchased by me for long plane flights

L337 = I have no idea, I just turned the thing on and it automatically found one of my neighbors wireless routers and hooked me up.

Andy M
08-25-2005, 07:05 PM
PSP= Playstation Portable = the current greatest gadget in the world (at least for 2 minutes until another gadget comes along)

Small unit that can hold lots of photos, music, files, etc, as well as play home movies, play DVDs, also plays cool games with incredible graphics

Now it's updated to full wireless internet browsing

Pruchased by me for long plane flights

L337 = I have no idea, I just turned the thing on and it automatically found one of my neighbors wireless routers and hooked me up.

If you connected to your neighbor's wireless network automatically, he does not have his network secured. THere are ways of setting up these networks in a secure fashion. First off, he needs to turn on some sort of authentication passkey mechanism like WEP, WPA, etc... then secure it further by telling the wireless access point what devices are authorized to connect. I have mine set to only allow my devices to connect and then have WPA with pre-shared keys set.

Bottom line for all you mortals (non IT folk), if you set up a wireless network in your house, PLEASE either get someone knowlegable to help you set it up right, or do some research on how to set it up properly yourself.

msmap
08-25-2005, 10:29 PM
No wireless in this house :thumbsup: Phillip gets on thru our neighbors wireless all the time with his pda :eek: