PDA

View Full Version : talkin' smack?

ososlow99svt
08-25-2005, 07:10 PM
:mad: so this guy in an srt-4 (neon) post some stuff about how he pulled on me and my friend in a ws-6 on a message board thats popular around where i live. on the night we raced the neon did not ever pull on me or the ws-6 at any point. so my question is, a: do i talk some smack and call him out? or b: just let it go because he bought a $20,000 neon? p.s. the srt-4 is not stock, i dont go picking on cars i know i can beat unless they challenge me first. thanks in advance for your replies. :thumbsup:

dewone
08-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Let it go you know the truth. As well as in the future you will be the one in the lead should they call you out. Just make sure you have a wittness. That should shut them up.

AirForce1
08-26-2005, 06:55 PM
let him talk and if he calls you out again,and you spank him it will make him look like a jackass.:D I had some z06 vetts that say they bet me. i beet them buy a car length.(only because i missed 3ed gear) and when some people dident believe him. And just like i though he called me out and there were about 15to16 people that were watching and I bet the crap out of him. I beat him by 4 or 5 car length. So just let him talk and when the time is right embarrassee the sh*t out of him.

ososlow99svt
08-27-2005, 09:48 PM
well we had a couple, actually about 10 people that watched me beat him and some of them talked some stuff to him. so now he wants to go again and i cant wait to beat him again. maybe even get it on video this time.:cool:

dewone
08-29-2005, 08:36 AM
Sounds like that guy is a gullent for punishment. Smokem him again, and then tell him to shut.....up. Cause he can't back up his mouth.

ososlow99svt
08-29-2005, 03:43 PM
he didnt show. what a suprise.:fordflag:

Stavesacre21
08-31-2005, 10:03 PM
You own a Cobra.

Nothing else matters.

You win. :D