PDA

View Full Version : Ford magazines

67Camaro
08-29-2005, 09:14 PM
I've got something like 50 issues of various Ford magazines that will be going in the trash this week unless one of you guys are interested. Most of them are "Mustangs and Fast Fords", some "5.0 Mustang" and some "Super Ford" issues.

I live in Alpharetta, GA but will be coming to the Fall Drag Day and can deliver them if you'll be there.

Please take them off my hands. Surely someone wants to read these rather than just see them go into the trash.

-gw

scootro
08-29-2005, 10:33 PM
I've got something like 50 issues of various Ford magazines that will be going in the trash this week unless one of you guys are interested. Most of them are "Mustangs and Fast Fords", some "5.0 Mustang" and some "Super Ford" issues.

I live in Alpharetta, GA but will be coming to the Fall Drag Day and can deliver them if you'll be there.

Please take them off my hands. Surely someone wants to read these rather than just see them go into the trash.

-gwi would love to hav them but i live in arkansas and shipping i think would be high!!!!! what do u think.........

67Camaro
08-30-2005, 09:20 PM
Yeah, you don't want to have to pay shipping for this. It is a heavy stack.

Nobody else seems interested. It's too bad, I hate to just throw these away.

-gw

67Camaro
08-30-2005, 09:21 PM
I guess I could weigh this and give you a quote for shipping. Why don't you tell me what your zip code is and I'll come up with a UPS estimate.

-gw

scootro
08-30-2005, 09:29 PM
I guess I could weigh this and give you a quote for shipping. Why don't you tell me what your zip code is and I'll come up with a UPS estimate.

-gwif its not too much trouble for you to do... i'll pay for shipping if its not a crazy amount of money...... my zip is 72764

67Camaro
09-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Sorry man, I was away for a while. I still have the magazines and I will get back to you.

-gw

scootro
09-14-2005, 01:09 AM
Sorry man, I was away for a while. I still have the magazines and I will get back to you.

-gwthats cool.......:thumbsup: