PDA

View Full Version : Are gas prices affecting your modding?

venomous
08-31-2005, 10:03 PM
How much of an affect is gas prices doing to your modding list? For me, I'm scratching the bottom of the barrel to pay for gas and mods. I finally get enough money to mod my car and dang it, I can't afford to put gas in it the car now! :mad: :(

93KingCobra
08-31-2005, 10:11 PM
Gas pricing is getting way out of hand...I went by the gas station at the grocery store today and thought I was going to have a heart attack..at $3.21 just for regular.. :mad:

Will it ever end I think some stations are price gouging just B/C they can with the Hurricane that just passed through the Gulf....

scootro
09-01-2005, 04:24 AM
there all a bunch of savages...... and screw bush and his oil buddys......

99CobraCrazy
09-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Its around $2.69 down here in the Beaumont area, haven't seen $3.00 yet....YET:(

venomous
09-01-2005, 07:54 AM
there all a bunch of savages...... and screw bush and his oil buddys......
Theres ALOT more to the government than just Bush.

dewone
09-01-2005, 08:41 AM
Bush ain't the one setting the gas prices. The oil companies do. Bush is releasing oil from the National reserve to ease the price. What gets me upset is the price increase because Katrina when only 10 percent of USA gas comes thru the Gulf. Whats with that their only losing 10 percent production and raise the prices 20 percent. Bought gas at 2.54 regular 87 octane monday today it's 3.10 same station. My snake is resting in the garage. Mods still coming though.

scootro
09-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Theres ALOT more to the government than just Bush.i agree, and our entire judicial system is pretty screwed up, but somebody's got to take that stand for our rights. so why not blame bush.......he is the top man running our country.........

ausie
09-02-2005, 06:42 AM
I voted for barely modding since I only just got started. I will do it in small steps rather than one huge leap. As for the gas price increase makes me wonder if the new Cobra will get the 5.4L mill and a supercharger at the same time. Is it still in the future or will it was out as just an afterthought when the car does not make it to market.

Riversnake
10-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Not the gas prices its the wife. She nearly pooped herself when she saw the bill from my tuning trip :eek: ...SCT tuner, K&N big cone, dyno time, etc...sure was glad I didnt opt for that x-pipe while I was there :D

beerkat
10-06-2005, 09:09 AM
The price of gas is going to effect all aspects of are daily lives. And to be fair to the oil companies it is the local operators that jack up the prices so fast. For one of the first time it seem that all the stations have the same prices.