PDA

View Full Version : Another Question

Twice Bitten
09-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Do I have to change my sig now that the Shelby is gone? :bawling: :(

97CasperCobra
09-02-2005, 12:04 AM
say it ain't so!!!!

Details older brother.....I want details!!!

Twice Bitten
09-02-2005, 12:18 AM
say it ain't so!!!!

Details older brother.....I want details!!!

Just imagine the sig without the car on the left :(

97CasperCobra
09-02-2005, 02:03 AM
Who bought it???....why'd you sell it???.....what's gonna replace it??? all these are urgent questions that need answering!!!!

cobrapace94
09-02-2005, 09:25 AM
Congrats or Condolances on the sell of the 68. That was my personal favorite. One forth the way to getting a "GT", sell the 3 cobras, then buy a "GT".

Here is my paint skills for your signature:
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/54/franksig1.jpg

Don't laugh too hard at my hard work, took all of 1 minute!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

03 cobra toy
09-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Congrats or Condolances on the sell of the 68. That was my personal favorite. One forth the way to getting a "GT", sell the 3 cobras, then buy a "GT".

Here is my paint skills for your signature:
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/54/franksig1.jpg

Don't laugh too hard at my hard work, took all of 1 minute!! :thumbsup: :bounce:

:thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Carl G
09-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Look at it this way, more room in the garage :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Extra cash when we go to Lake Charles :Plus you still have two Cobra's, one more than most of us. It's a means to and end :rotf: :)

jimmysidecarr
09-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Which one's next up on the action block???

I think I could guess.... but certainly not KNOW!!!

People might say.... "R ..... you crazy???"

But then you might say..... "not while trying to ....... CONVERT .......... to a FORD GT!!!"

97CasperCobra
09-02-2005, 09:21 PM
I think I could guess.... but certainly not KNOW!!!

People might say.... "R ..... you crazy???"

But then you might say..... "not while trying to ....... CONVERT .......... to a FORD GT!!!"

I don't think Larry could get a Ford GT without selling BOTH the R and '03, and we all know how he loves to go round in the circles. The '03 hasn't seen much drivetime as it's in the shop 3/4 of the time.

Hope neither go... :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
09-02-2005, 09:56 PM
I am not actively trying to sell either car, but they are for sell if the price is right. Money talks, BS walks! Even if I got what I wanted for the cars, I am not sure I would buy a GT. But the thought of owning one crosses my mind just behind the thought of Rachel and being :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :love:

jimmysidecarr
09-02-2005, 10:31 PM
I am not actively trying to sell either car, but they are for sell if the price is right. Money talks, BS walks! Even if I got what I wanted for the cars, I am not sure I would buy a GT. But the thought of owning one crosses my mind just behind the thought of Rachel and being :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :love:

Good point!!!
I'm surprised you've got time for cars at all!!!!.............lol

93KingCobra
09-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Sorry to see it go :(