PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm...a Focus mod list???

97CasperCobra
09-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Found this on one of the Focus boards.....

This is a black SVT with a Full turbo kit , Keep in mind that this is still a ALL stock SVT Focus engine with just the focus-power full kit , 3 inch Exh , quaife , CM4 and fidenza Fly

This VID was taken from inside another SVT to give you an idea of how much faster from a turbocharged SVT to a NA with boltons SVT Focus

Right click...Save as (http://www.shadyninja.com/host/1233333_0001.wmv)

Would be a BLAST at the track!!!! :flash:

jimmysidecarr
09-03-2005, 12:02 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!
Those little biotches really freaking HANG THERE IN THE CORNERS!!!and that TURBO Focus is :whipit: the crap out of those expensive "back porch" jobs!!!(let it go Josh!!! you got a front porch!!)

Wow!! just wow!!...great vid!!!

I wish I could open track more often$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:p

97CasperCobra
09-03-2005, 03:32 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!
Those little biotches really freaking HANG THERE IN THE CORNERS!!!and that TURBO Focus is :whipit: the crap out of those expensive "back porch" jobs!!!(let it go Josh!!! you got a front porch!!)

Wow!! just wow!!...great vid!!!

I wish I could open track more often$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:p

yea....that video give my SVTF a woody...lol. I can't wait to get it on the track and see how she'll do. :thumbsup:

Codes
09-03-2005, 01:55 PM
There was a guy selling his 3-Door SVT Focus on SVTP for like 13k (or 16k, he either had 13k invested in it and wanted 16k for it or the other way around) with 10k miles on it. It had a built engine (built by Turbo Tom) with a Vortech Supercharger on it putting out around 375 hp to the wheels. That ***** would move.