View Full Version : new sponser

AirForce1
09-05-2005, 01:35 AM
I might have a sponser for the car. I am talking to my friend that has a 03

and he got a sponcer. and he told me just this afternoon. that they were

looking for a couple more cars. if i get a sponsor they will pay for 50% of

the cost for mods. so if i buy a kb and it is 5,500 and labor is 1,000 i would

only pay half. or if it get it in time i will only have to pay half of the bill

when joe gets the car.:thumbsup: i swear when i get the mod bug i will go online

or look in magazines i am like a kid in a candy store. :D :p

03 cobra toy
09-05-2005, 09:14 AM

when joe gets the car.:thumbsup: i swear when i get the mod bug i will go online

Good luck with your sponcer, magazines and candy store.... :thumbsup: I had four sponers help me with all the mods on my car :rolleyes:

Mrs TwiceBitten
09-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Are you willing to give up the rights to your car? :doubt:

93KingCobra
09-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Sound cool but is it really worth giving all that up....?

97CasperCobra
09-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Are they gonna sponsor another driver for the car??? :p

ORANGE CRUSH
09-06-2005, 12:31 PM

aaaaahhhhh Yeah, Thats cool. Good luck with that. Let us know how it all works out.:thumbsup:

I was thinking of getting one of those sponsor thingys too. I know this guy, his brothers sisters cousins uncle said he would sponsor me if I built my car and let John Force drive it.:rolleyes: :doh2: :retard:

AirForce1
09-06-2005, 01:23 PM
aaaaahhhhh Yeah, Thats cool. Good luck with that. Let us know how it all works out.:thumbsup:

I was thinking of getting one of those sponsor thingys too. I know this guy, his brothers sisters cousins uncle said he would sponsor me if I built my car and let John Force drive it.:rolleyes: :doh2: :retard:
hahahaha......very funny smart ass.:p:rotf: :retard: no i am not going to get one right now. i though that i would wate untill i get the car paid off. yea i know this guy to, his second cousins sisters first uncles grandfather on his moms side said he would help. i swear :grinangel :p

Firme
09-06-2005, 01:32 PM
:rotf:

ya'll keep if friendly now.

Aaron, what are they exactly sponsoring the car for?

97CasperCobra
09-06-2005, 02:27 PM
yea i know this guy to, his second cousins sisters first uncles grandfather on his moms side said he would help.

Hey I know him....isn't his name David Wilks. Think David Mizler bought one of his "Coolahs" from him. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
09-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey I know him....isn't his name David Wilks. Think David Mizler bought one of his "Coolahs" from him. :thumbsup:

;) what a deal :rolleyes:

Carl G
09-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Aaron first things first, get a sponsor that will pay the five grand to repair your motor and fix it like it should be. Then worry about a Kenny Bell :thumbsup: :D

Evilcartman
09-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Get your parents to sponsor you. :thumbsup:

AirForce1
09-06-2005, 04:24 PM

ya'll keep if friendly now.

Aaron, what are they exactly sponsoring the car for?
dont know i havent talked to the guy yet but i think that i will hold of with the sponser for now......not till i get it payed of. and the KB is going to have to wait.

heres the list of thimgs joe is going to do.

1. JE pistons
2. stage 2 comp cams
3. bassani headers
4. ported eaton
5. 60 lbs injectors
6. sct mass air
7. and a good tune

i hope it will give me about 530-550 rwhp in the summer and close to 600 in the winter. :thumbsup: that will do for know.

Carl G
09-06-2005, 04:38 PM
dont know i havent talked to the guy yet but i think that i will hold of with the sponser for now......not till i get it payed of. and the KB is going to have to wait.

heres the list of thimgs joe is going to do.

1. JE pistons
2. stage 2 comp cams
3. bassani headers
4. ported eaton
5. 60 lbs injectors
6. sct mass air
7. and a good tune

i hope it will give me about 530-550 rwhp in the summer and close to 600 in the winter. :thumbsup: that will do for know.
Good luck, I had the exact set up except for the 60 lb injectors ( this is a waste of money till you get the KB) and could only get about 460 to the rear.
The Eaton cannot push enough air to give you that HP. With the KB I am pushing 560 with a super rich tune. Get your ducks in a row . You also dont need to SCT mas air till you make the final upgrade on KB. If you are able to get that HP you will be faced with the same problem as before. TOOOO Leannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it from someone who has lived this nightmare.

msmap
09-06-2005, 06:59 PM
i think you need to concentrate on school at the moment so you can have the brain skills to make $$$$ so you can afford the 600 hp and all the problems it will bring you :)

97CasperCobra
09-06-2005, 07:09 PM
i think you need to concentrate on school at the moment so you can have the brain skills to make $$$$ so you can afford the 600 hp and all the problems it will bring you :)

:stupid: .....well except for the stupid part. It's good to have a plan Aaron.....BUT concentrate on one thing at a time. Everything will fall into place once you're done with school. :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
09-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Take it to Thunderbolt and put that Yeeehaa back in your motor and transmission. ;)

Carl G
09-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Take it to Thunderbolt and put that Yeeehaa back in your motor and transmission. ;)
Dang you Keith, :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Levi
09-07-2005, 04:12 PM

Dang you Keith, :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sing along, all together now.

WHO,,,,,,,,who,who,who,,,,,,,,,,WHO. sp.

I know you know what I am saying.:D

ORANGE CRUSH
09-08-2005, 05:00 PM

cobltng
09-22-2005, 03:28 PM
:D Well said Sherri
I put a Chevy V8 in one o'them Cobra's, made maybe 1500 HP. I know fer sure it ran the quarter in 1.5 seconds flat, AHHHHH Youth.Aint it grand