PDA

View Full Version : Attention "Texas Demon Hell Snakes that Eat Small Children" secret society:

NO 5 OH
09-08-2005, 01:38 AM
Attention to those of you in the "secret society" ;);)

I have been noticing the "secret society" tag from several members and have been wondering recently "how do you become a member?" Now I do realize that you probably *need* to be a resident of Texas (as it's part of the title) but I'm wondering if you might take an "honorary member" from the goold ole' North Kakalaki :)

Please discuss among yourselves if it is possible for such status... either by vote, secret ballot, whatever you deem necessary. I would like to be a "secret society member" but I do realize that such membership does have requirements and will understand if I am not allowed. I just figured it couldn't hurt to ask :D:D:D

Thank you for your time :thumbsup:

Shannon <--- has a friend in Odessa that owns a fast SVO... does that count :rotf::rotf:

fordcobraman
09-08-2005, 01:49 AM
hey don't feel bad.....even some that live here in texas aren't part of it.....it's a "secret".....I will tell you what it is.....to be a part of it......you have to be running more that 850HP!! LOL......naw who knows.....it's a secret:D

Firme
09-08-2005, 02:17 AM
hmm, first you must pledge your allegance to the great republic of Texa......
hey wait a minute. how did you know about it.. its a secret :doubt: :what:

:jk:

cobrapace94
09-08-2005, 04:55 AM
?? :dunno: :nope: :nono: :dunno: ??

NO 5 OH
09-08-2005, 05:22 AM
hmm, first you must pledge your allegance to the great republic of Texa......
hey wait a minute. how did you know about it.. its a secret :doubt: :what:

:jk:

I have it on "good authority" of it's exsistance... but you're hinting at it's exsistance as you said "how did I know about it" ;)

C'mon now... just have a meeting between yourselves and let me know something. It's already out in the open so no point in hiding it now :D

Shannon

John Chingasos
09-08-2005, 09:42 AM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1. Post pictures of your car....

2. Do you like to drink cold beer?

3. Do you like to 1/4 or open track?

4. Do you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time?

5. Do you like to eat red meat? (no veggie eaters allowed in the secret society)

6. Have you ever saved your friend that was hanging off the hoodof an 18 wheeler trying to steal it for the packages in the back?

7. Do you believe in the motto "Dont talk about it .....Be about it"

8. Last but not least .....who sings "Shoock me all night Long" or "Have a drink on Me" or "Highway to Hell"

Post your answers

Levi
09-08-2005, 10:27 AM
This is funny........... :rotf:

It all started as a joke because we do small cruise at are monthly meets. We where teasing each other about how it appears we are nothing more then Hippies on Harleys harassing the local towns people. Now look what we started. :rotf: Itís all in fun and maybe a little sick, but allís fair in fun and games. :D

John Chingasos
09-08-2005, 11:15 AM
There is also a "Big Belly Racing" secret society but that group has weight restrictions

Mephisto
09-08-2005, 11:38 AM
I recall coining the term that was immediately embelished and improved by Firme and others, as a way to add a bit of fear or grit into a relatively bland club name.

As stated, being a demon hell snake is more of a state of mind, then any location. You either are, or your are not.

I have thought about shirts, in XXL and XXXL of course.

I would be happy to authorize an official NC chapter, for a small fee :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
09-08-2005, 10:55 PM
There is also a "Big Belly Racing" secret society but that group has weight restrictions

Are you jealous because you are not man enough? Or is your car not fast enough? ;) :p ;) :p ;) :p :rotf: :rotf:

NO 5 OH
09-09-2005, 12:11 AM
1. Post pictures of your car....

It's just a "stock" 03 Convertible with no roll bar. A certified "street machine" that's not legal for much of anything ;) Apparently the "manage attachments" page is currently unavailable... perhaps Edmund can do something about fixing this and I will post my pics of said car.

2. Do you like to drink cold beer?

Actually this is one thing that I have yet to do in my life. I just turned 30 and figured if I've made it this long I might as well keep on going. I'm sure that's a big "negative" on my application but I digress... so the answer is officially "NO" :)

3. Do you like to 1/4 or open track?

I actually love to do both... my Cobra is more oriented towards straight line performance but still handles pretty decently. If I ever get the SVO restored it will be my "dedicated open track" car that will hold it's own on the course... despite being handicapped by only four cylinders and having to breath through an "iron lung" :D

4. Do you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time?

No, but I live my life a 1/4 pounder at a time... and for those 1000 calorires or more I wish I'd had a Big Mac :D

5. Do you like to eat red meat? (no veggie eaters allowed in the secret society)

See above... I hope hamburgers count as "red meat" but I also am a very fine coniseur of steak :P

6. Have you ever saved your friend that was hanging off the hoodof an 18 wheeler trying to steal it for the packages in the back?

Damn... you got me there. Put this down for a NO as well :lol:

7. Do you believe in the motto "Dont talk about it .....Be about it"

But of course. I even know where this term came from (it was in a song) and could name the tune and artist if so deemed necessary :D

8. Last but not least .....who sings "Shoock me all night Long" or "Have a drink on Me" or "Highway to Hell"

C'mon... this is an easy one. I'm not really old but not really young either... but did listen to this "back in the day" and somewhat now. The answer is AC/DC :D:D:D

Hope these answers are good enough to pass the test :thumbsup:

Shannon

Firme
09-09-2005, 09:59 AM
yeah like Henry said.
We were sitting around joking about how South Central Region of SCMC just wasn't "dangerous" enough sounding. So he came up with Demon Hell Snakes... and I upped the anty on "who eat small children". We laughed about it for a few minutes, and so it was deemed the "Texas Hell Snakes who eat small children"

John Chingasos
09-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Dont forget

It used to be

Texas Hellsnakes that eat small children and do other bad stuff and stuff.......

then it morphed to Texas Hellsnakes who eat small children.

Larry- I more than exceed the Big Belly Racing Team weight requirement. Stan probably needs to strap a small beer keg to his back when weighs in for membership.

Firme
09-09-2005, 10:10 AM

:angel: :D :rotf:

reading that made me Hungry

where is my boy Phil

Texas Hellsnakes that eat small children and do other bad stuff and stuff.......

Thats the extended title on paper, and only sounds right when you say it John with the shifty eyes :lurk:
:rotf:

John Chingasos
09-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Shannon- Is the motto "dont talk about it be about it" from a song? I had no idea. I thought I made it up. Its what I call Garciaism. Which song and artist is it.....

Maybe you can start the NC Hellsnakes that drink blood secret society...

Carl G
09-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Shannon- Is the motto "dont talk about it be about it" from a song? I had no idea. I thought I made it up. Its what I call Garciaism. Which song and artist is it.....

This is some funny sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :rotf: :rotf:

93KingCobra
09-09-2005, 11:00 AM
where is my boy Phil

I've been here I'm just laughing so hard I can't type anything......This is some funny SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Nominate Shannon to be the 1st honorary member from another state...... :firedevil

Phil

Carl G
09-09-2005, 11:52 AM
I've been here I'm just laughing so hard I can't type anything......This is some funny SHI!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Nominate Shannon to be the 1st honorary member from another state...... :firedevil

Phil
I vote Shannon also be our first out of state member :thumbsup: :D We will even throw in John as a gift :D :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :p

Firme
09-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I vote Shannon also be our first out of state member :thumbsup: :D We will even throw in John as a gift :D :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :p

I think he would scare them too much!!

Levi
09-09-2005, 03:03 PM
I think he would scare them too much!!

With that pic in mind. I don't know, I think a couple of SCMC members would pay for the shipping. :D

Twice Bitten
09-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Dont forget

It used to be

then it morphed to Texas Hellsnakes who eat small children.

Larry- I more than exceed the Big Belly Racing Team weight requirement. Stan probably needs to strap a small beer keg to his back when weighs in for membership.

I do not think Stan and Aaron together would meet the weight requirements for the Big Belly Racing Team! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

NO 5 OH
09-12-2005, 12:37 AM

The way I heard of the "don't talk about it be about it" was from a "rap" song. Considering I had to name who sang "Highway to Hell" I somehow don't think you guys listen to that kind of music :D

Busta Rhymes spit out those lyrics in a remix of "Pass the Courvasier" back a year or so ago :):)

So... I have two nominations now for me being an official member of the "secret society"... does this mean I'm in yet or are there other members that have to vote :doubt:

Ready and willing to do my part here :cool:

Shannon

Levi
09-13-2005, 10:49 AM
I do not think Stan and Aaron together would meet the weight requirements for the Big Belly Racing Team! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As someone I know would say,(That is just wrong). :D