PDA

View Full Version : Lightweight race battery similiar to Dyna-Batt for sale

TMC
09-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Small, lightweight battery commonly used to reduce weight in cars. The battery is extremely similar to the Dyna-Batt batteries sold for around $150, same size and weight as Dyna-Batt. This battery is new and unused. Fits almost anywhere and weighs 13.5lbs, about 20-30 lbs less than a typical car battery! This battery is a sealed absorbent glass mat construction battery so you can mount it in any position and it won’t leak because there is no free flowing acid.

The terminals are 5mm stock but can be drilled for ¼” or 5/16” and bolted to wire eyelets that connect to your battery wires or it can be converted to lug style hook ups with adaptors commonly found at any parts store. 94-2004 Mustang terminals can be modified to bolt right to this battery by removing the loop from the terminal end of the battery cables and bolting them directly to the battery terminals. FOX cars the battery cable ends may need to be changed. Works with any car but I've only had these in a Mustang.

Will ship for $65 to the 48 states.
paypal accepted email me and I'll send you my paypal account.
troy.m.carter@gmail.com

winddysvt
09-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Small, lightweight battery commonly used to reduce weight in cars. The battery is extremely similar to the Dyna-Batt batteries sold for around $150, same size and weight as Dyna-Batt. This battery is new and unused. Fits almost anywhere and weighs 13.5lbs, about 20-30 lbs less than a typical car battery! This battery is a sealed absorbent glass mat construction battery so you can mount it in any position and it won’t leak because there is no free flowing acid.

The terminals are 5mm stock but can be drilled for ¼” or 5/16” and bolted to wire eyelets that connect to your battery wires or it can be converted to lug style hook ups with adaptors commonly found at any parts store. 94-2004 Mustang terminals can be modified to bolt right to this battery by removing the loop from the terminal end of the battery cables and bolting them directly to the battery terminals. FOX cars the battery cable ends may need to be changed. Works with any car but I've only had these in a Mustang.

Will ship for $65 to the 48 states.
paypal accepted email me and I'll send you my paypal account.
troy.m.carter@gmail.com

do you still have it?

TMC
09-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Yes, I do still have it. It is excactly the same as the one in my car which can be seen at the links below. Please excuse the wiring mess and bad pics, I wasn't really taking pics specifically of the battery in those shots.

http://home.comcast.net/~nmrastocker/P10207441.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~nmrastocker/P10207451.jpg