PDA

View Full Version : how many members!!!!!

scootro
09-15-2005, 02:07 AM
how many members are there subscribed in SCMC

why, cause nobody does any reposting in here.....

93KingCobra
09-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Good question...?

Big Daddy
09-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Well as far as SCMC MEMBERS goes we have over 500 paid members. As far as forum users goes, I don't know. Firme will know but I'm sure we have many more forum users than members.

Levi
09-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Currently we have over 450 mailing list members and 550 SCMC members worldwide. Message board shows 2,548 online users.

History (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/history.htm)
SVT Cobra Mustang Club History

The SCMC is a non-profit organization that was started on June 28, 1999 and incorporated on August 13, 1999.

Currently we have over 450 mailing list members and 550 SCMC members worldwide. The SCMC is divided into geographic regions throughout the United States. Each region has a representative that is responsible for planning and coordinating events within their region.

Our website address is www.svtcobraclub.com. We have an average of 2.5 million hits a month and were voted the "hottest" website by Stangnet. We were also featured in the Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine in the CyberStallions section. Our visitors find a wealth of information on our website, including videos, pictures, event listings, SVT updates, classifieds, membership applications, mailing list, bulletin board, and a monthly feature photo and story. Check our "Attended Events" section of the website to learn more about particular club activities.

Quarterly officer meetings are held on line via conference call first Sunday of each month at 8:00 pm EDT/EST. These meetings are held to conduct club business as well as to provide an opportunity for officers to socialize.

As our organization grows so do the benefits. We now get discounts from Steeda Mustang, Kenny Brown, Ace Speed Shop, Hyper-Performance Motorsports, PPI, OMP Racing, Custom Performance, Palmetto Pony Sales, Need For Speed, and more. We also get specials from MGW, Ltd.

Our newsletter Snakebite is a great source of knowledge for all members. Different members contribute articles that share their SVT Cobra experiences. The regular features include technical articles, calendar of events, member recognition section, a recap of quarterly events, and classifieds.

Our club's Vision Statement is as follows:

The SCMC's objectives are to share knowledge and information with SVT Mustang Cobra owners and enthusiasts. We seek to promote a sense of camaraderie and friendship among all members through events and club communications. We want to provide our members the best vendor discounts with the most reputable merchants. We strive to put the needs and interest of our members first.

Updated 4-15-05

RF Cobra
09-15-2005, 11:22 PM
how many members are there subscribed in SCMC

why, cause nobody does any reposting in here.....
I'm counting 581 SCMC members according to my September member list and new members added up through those listed in the 9/14 club news email.

Some of the forums are more active than others.

As I recall Tony said at our TN event that we are up to around 4 million hits a month now. Earlier tonight I noticed there were over 70 guests on the board.

Some members are too busy driving their Cobra to come on the board. :)

scootro
09-16-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm counting 581 SCMC members according to my September member list and new members added up through those listed in the 9/14 club news email.

Some of the forums are more active than others.

As I recall Tony said at our TN event that we are up to around 4 million hits a month now. Earlier tonight I noticed there were over 70 guests on the board.

Some members are too busy driving their Cobra to come on the board. :):thumbsup:

cobrabitn
09-16-2005, 06:44 AM
What Allan said! :thumbsup: Our membership is close to 600 dues paying members and our website gets around 1 million hits per week.

jimmysidecarr
09-18-2005, 05:28 PM
I'd say that's a lot of LURKING GOING ON!!!...LOL :lurk:

:p

Firme
09-19-2005, 10:40 AM
WOW, one of the lurkers posted.

Just kidding Jimmy :jk: :p