PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Butcher????????????

bluethunder
09-27-2005, 03:39 PM
He was at ground Zero and no one I know has heard from him!!!!!!!
:( :( :( :(

Firme
09-27-2005, 04:01 PM
I have called him several times with no answer :(

Left him a couple of messages before and after the Hurricane. Couldn't get throught to him before the Hurricane either.

:(

97CasperCobra
09-27-2005, 06:33 PM
The Frank's have talked to him.....I'm sure they'll post up soon.

Twice Bitten
09-27-2005, 08:32 PM
The last time I talked w/ Butcher was Saturday evening. They were all doing good, they were at his lake house which was still in the range of the hurricane. His neighbors at the lake house took a beating, but they were lucky. I have not been able to get thru to him on the land line at his lake house or on the cell phone. Bruiser was left on the dyno at TSS during the storm, so I do not have any info on the car. Since I have not talked to him in several days, I am not sure how his house in Beaumont faired during the storm. I am willing to bet that it took a pretty good beating like Andrew's house did in Sour Lake :( . As soon as I here from him, I will give everyone an update.

Twice Bitten
09-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Just got off the phone with Jimmie! :thumbsup:

Butcher
10-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Just got off the phone with Jimmie! :thumbsup: I'm alive and well. RoadRunners still on the fritz so I knabbed one of those Verizon wireless broadband cards so I can catch up with the world. Bruiser made it without a scratch which was pretty nice all things considering. House here in Beaumont didnt take near the beating the lake house did. I was lucky I guess, a lot of other folks faired one hell of a lot worse than I did and my prayers go out to them.

It's good to be home again for sure. :thumbsup:

Jimmie

Firme
10-17-2005, 03:54 PM
:hello: great to see you're ok Bud :thumbsup:

ORANGE CRUSH
10-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Good to hear from ya Jimmie.:thumbsup:

smashedheadcat
11-10-2005, 09:12 AM
I know I'm late, but I'm glad everything's alright Jimmie!