PDA

View Full Version : Autorama 2005!! Who will be attending and showing.

Firme
09-28-2005, 11:02 AM
OK here is the Autorama info for this year.(Thanksgiving Weekend November 24, 25, 26, 27, 2005)

The SCMC will once again have 6 spots at Autorama.

Autorama website and info http://www.autorama.com/casi/houston.htm

Please Post if you are interested in Showing your car.

Please Post if you are able to help with display setup, final cleaning at the show, or being at the event to represent the club and give out info to those interested.

Please post if you are attending as a spectator.

List of the 6 people who will show:

97CasperCobra
09-28-2005, 11:27 AM
I can help with whatever....setting up, sitting with the cars, and breaking everything down afterwards. I can also help anyone with detailing the cars if need be. PM me if ya want. :thumbsup:

cobltng
09-28-2005, 05:25 PM
Barb & I may be there as a spectator but not sure what day, just whenever we get back from Dallas.

93KingCobra
09-28-2005, 06:44 PM
I can help with whatever....setting up, sitting with the cars, and breaking everything down afterwards. I can also help anyone with detailing the cars if need be.

Same here..I can help with anything if need be.

Andy M
09-28-2005, 07:58 PM
The problem I have with this show is the enormous time drain! Time I just do not have. Plus, I am not willing to leave my car there for 3 days unattended since I do not have the time to stay the whole time.

Now, if this were 3 days of track time - Count me in!!! ;)

No can do for me. Ya'll have fun though without me.

fordcobraman
09-29-2005, 02:44 AM
I always go to this show....and ever since I joined this club last year...I always wanted my car in it....Well....yall tell me....some of yall have seen my white on white 94 snake....is it worthy being in the show....if it is....I would love to represent the club...either way....I will available to help out in any way possible...I will be attending to check out the sweet rides....so what do yall think??Just let me know

AirForce1
09-29-2005, 11:24 AM
OK here is the Autorama info for this year.(Thanksgiving Weekend November 24, 25, 26, 27, 2005)

The SCMC will once again have 6 spots at Autorama.

Autorama website and info http://www.autorama.com/casi/houston.htm

Please Post if you are interested in Showing your car.

Please Post if you are able to help with display setup, final cleaning at the show, or being at the event to represent the club and give out info to those interested.
Please post if you are attending as a spectator.

List of the 6 people who will show:

i'll show my car if i get it back. it just went to slaters yesterday.

if it is ready before the show, and if not or it is ready to late i will be

there as a spectator. and i can help with eather setting up or i can give out info. :thumbsup:

spitfire
09-29-2005, 03:09 PM
I want to enter my car. I will also help with set up and teardown. I have made some post and ropes to cover a slot 10 feet by 20 feet, I use this for my car durinbg shows. Do I need to bring this, or is there barriers already there?
Car should be out of the body shop tomorrow, And I have already purchased another gadget so Monday it's going back into the Custom shop.

AirForce1
09-29-2005, 03:43 PM
I want to enter my car. I will also help with set up and teardown. I have made some post and ropes to cover a slot 10 feet by 20 feet, I use this for my car durinbg shows. Do I need to bring this, or is there barriers already there?
Car should be out of the body shop tomorrow, And I have already purchased another gadget so Monday it's going back into the Custom shop.
last year there was rope around the cars,......if i remember right:thumbsup:

Carl G
09-29-2005, 08:35 PM
I just got a call from Carl Ferro who is with the AutoRama group in Houston. I told him we were going to be in the show again this year. I committed for 6 spaces. Now when I send in the money we need to put down the names of the six entries. So far we dont have enough firm commitments of cars who could participate and represent the club. We have to submit pictures of each car to qualify. Some of you who are thinking about it need to come forward so we can fianalize the plans. It would be great to get six quality entries for the show hopefully someone that did not show last year. :thumbsup: It is a lot of work but great fun and we will have people there to watch over the cars if you cannot be there.

AirForce1
09-30-2005, 02:04 PM
I just got a call from Carl Ferro who is with the AutoRama group in Houston. I told him we were going to be in the show again this year. I committed for 6 spaces. Now when I send in the money we need to put down the names of the six entries. So far we dont have enough firm commitments of cars who could participate and represent the club. We have to submit pictures of each car to qualify. Some of you who are thinking about it need to come forward so we can fianalize the plans. It would be great to get six quality entries for the show hopefully someone that did not show last year. :thumbsup: It is a lot of work but great fun and we will have people there to watch over the cars if you cannot be there.if my car was running i would but i dont know if it will be ready in time.:(

spitfire
10-02-2005, 01:52 AM
i'll show my car if i get it back. it just went to slaters yesterday.

if it is ready before the show, and if not or it is ready to late i will be

there as a spectator. and i can help with eather setting up or i can give out info. :thumbsup:Aaron I hope your car is next to mine! It seems every car show we are miles apart! I sent my pictures and money today. :D

AirForce1
10-13-2005, 11:20 AM
Aaron I hope your car is next to mine! It seems every car show we are miles apart! I sent my pictures and money today. :D
Sorry, chuck if im lucky my car will be done for the austin cruse and buy then when i could take some pictures or my car it will be to late to enter it with the club. I might put it in the show but it most likely wont be close.

AirForce1
10-18-2005, 02:37 PM
my car will be ready for autoroma is there still a spot open for me to send pics and money.

spitfire
10-19-2005, 06:54 AM
my car will be ready for autoroma is there still a spot open for me to send pics and money.Aaron, i sent mine in through mail, using the form on there web site. Edmund put the address at the top of this thread. You have to send the membership money, and a couple of pictures of your car. I havenīt been back home yet to see if I got my packet that there suppossed to send.

Topless In Tex
11-11-2005, 02:51 AM
I showed 3 years in a row at Arama, and did great, and Paul has shown as well with the ZR1. I would like to visit and check it out. Otherwise.. NO We will spectate
TNT :banana:

spitfire
11-11-2005, 06:12 PM
I recieved my acceptance into the car show yesterday! :woot: :banana: :banana:

Now to just get it completed, it is back in the shop getting the clear coat removed and re-done. Also the reverse hood I hope should be done by the show. I am now stuck in Boston, but hope to be home late next week to help get the car ready for the Show! I would like to have someone come and judge it a couple of days before the show, so I can get all the kinks out!
Getting closer to the day!

Carl G
11-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Ok here is the final list to show at Autorama

Darrell
John
Richard
Chuck
Larry
Carl

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to show and to those willing to help with the exibit. See ya at the show :thumbsup:

AirForce1
11-12-2005, 05:57 PM
still no motor.... this pisses me off!!!:mad:

97CasperCobra
11-12-2005, 07:03 PM
Ok here is the final list to show at Autorama

Darrell
John
Richard
Chuck
Larry
Carl

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to show and to those willing to help with the exibit. See ya at the show :thumbsup:

Let me know if anyone needs help cleaning up the cars. Please give me some notice so I can have the time if you guys need it.
:thumbsup:

Carl G
11-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Let me know if anyone needs help cleaning up the cars. Please give me some notice so I can have the time if you guys need it.
:thumbsup:
I think Larry will be in touch very soon :D

spitfire
11-12-2005, 07:22 PM
:thumbsup:I don't know about cleaning, but maybe a couple of days before, I will need some help to pre judge to find the problem areas I do not see! :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
11-12-2005, 07:30 PM
I don't know about cleaning, but maybe a couple of days before, I will need some help to pre judge to find the problem areas I do not see! :thumbsup:

Just PM me man....I get on the board daily. :thumbsup:

I think Larry will be in touch very soon :D

I should only have to do "touch-up" work since I cleaned the R pretty well for the car show. If he takes the '03 then I'll do a full detail job. Now if only my nephews will keep the handprints to a minimum.....THAT will be the challenge.

:p