PDA

View Full Version : You know your car is loud and obnoxious when....

cobrabitn
09-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Just thought I'd start a thread to have some fun with, so...

You know your car is loud and obnoxious when....

the guy riding next to you listening to rap has to roll up his window to hear it! :rotf:

InfamousSVT
09-29-2005, 08:15 PM
:lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
09-29-2005, 11:11 PM

You wife knows your on your way home 10 minutes BEFORE you get there!! :D ;)

TRUE STORY! :eek:

RF Cobra
09-29-2005, 11:34 PM
You know your car is loud loud and obnoxious when...

The guy on the harley next to you complains about it.

dewone
09-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Babies cry when you drive bye.

casey99COBRA
09-30-2005, 07:47 AM
a driver on the road takes the number off your back window(car for sale) to tell you, "you are the most obnoxious thing on the road." - true story.

beerkat
09-30-2005, 10:31 AM
.... When you need a head set to talk to you passenger.:D

FearTheSnake
09-30-2005, 01:50 PM
You drive thru a parking garage and set everyone's Car Alarms off!! :bounce:

sssvtcobra
09-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Your wife can hear you start your car at work a 1/2 mile away :D :thumbsup:

tazzracing1
09-30-2005, 07:31 PM
you know your car is loud when your mechanic is a 1/4 mile away and you hear it in your house from inside his shop.

ausie
10-02-2005, 12:58 PM
You know your car is loud loud and obnoxious when...

They guy on the harley next to you complains about it.
:thumbsup: that is a good one.

You know your car is loud and obnoxious when............
you cause a traffic jam behind you in both lanes on the highway and you are sure it is not your driving that is causing it.

svtmc-g
10-03-2005, 06:14 AM
you know she's loud when....
your parents call your cell as you pull on their street at the other end and say "i hear you're coming by?"...

ps..i havent even upgraded exhaust and my snake is a loud sucker...louder than a local guy's SS slomaro with borla's!!
Mc-G

Big Daddy
10-03-2005, 12:24 PM

Your neighbors think the earthquake that just happened was you starting up your car. :eek: :eek: :rotf:

casey99COBRA
10-03-2005, 01:22 PM
i just wanted to share what a driver on the road had to say about my car from my origional post.
"a driver on the road takes the number off your back window(car for sale) to tell you, "you are the most obnoxious thing on the road." - true story."
http://www.ragesystems.net/message.wav
This guy has no idea what he is even talking about... he thinks its my govenor ROFL

InfamousSVT
10-03-2005, 08:56 PM
i just wanted to share what a driver on the road had to say about my car from my origional post.
"a driver on the road takes the number off your back window(car for sale) to tell you, "you are the most obnoxious thing on the road." - true story."
http://www.ragesystems.net/message.wav
This guy has no idea what he is even talking about... he thinks its my govenor ROFL
LMFAO........That's funny as hell man!! :rotf:

svtmc-g
10-05-2005, 09:09 AM
That guy has to be a real uptight assbag! "My cars annoying?....I can change that...but you'll alays be ugly"haha
Matt

What a wussy momma's boy!tee hee

My fav part was where he said "No one appreciates that"
When are people(anti muscle car) gonna realize...we drive loud V8 sportscars because WE like 'em...not to see what everyone thinks about them. I hope that guy enjoys his KIA!haha
(had to rant for fun:-)

stylin99
10-22-2005, 06:54 AM

fresh roadkill gets up and limps off into the woods in fear.

03slidewayzSVT
10-22-2005, 08:34 AM

fresh roadkill gets up and limps off into the woods in fear.when your neighbor 5 doors down comes running out of his house thinking someone is stealing his car out in his driveway:rotf:

redsnake99
10-22-2005, 11:55 AM
..........when family members won't ride with you any more.

drudis
10-28-2005, 07:42 PM
When the neighbors dont turn on their car alarms, till AFTER you get home, so you dont trigger them off as you drive down the street. :D

Flybye at GingerMan: http://www.dariusrudis.com/videos/2005_GingerMan_SVTOA_Flyby_movie.wmv

svtmc-g
10-30-2005, 05:53 PM
rudis....That flyby looks like fun!!

Mr. Ed
12-30-2005, 08:49 PM

You wife knows your on your way home 10 minutes BEFORE you get there!! :D ;)

TRUE STORY! :eek:I second that! My ear gets bent frequently by the wife who says she hears me 3-4 blocks away. Don't believe it? Ask her the next time you see her with me! She's always telling me I ruined a perfectly good car and that it should be quiet like the stock GT down the street from us. The MAC O/R pipe makes the garage stink she says! She also has an axe to grind with Tony as well. It's all his fault and he's a bad influence on me she says! To borrow a quote from my late Father: "Cars are like children. They should be seen and not heard!" :eek::D:thumbsup::rotf::flag:

svtmc-g
12-31-2005, 03:08 AM
My wife says my Cobra stresses her out 'cause it's too loud I always tell her..."heh...wait till I get my long tubes and mid-pipe...you'll pull your hair out then". She hates that! :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
12-31-2005, 07:29 AM
You know your car is loud and obnoxious when all of the neighbor's garage doors go up as you drive by and down as you pass their driveway. (As if they are welcoming you back to the neighborhood) :)

nckissfan
12-31-2005, 09:15 AM
:rotf: at Mr. Ed! Tony did it:rotf: What a bad influence he is:D

wvmystichrome
01-07-2006, 09:49 PM
you know your car is loud when your mechanic is a 1/4 mile away and you hear it in your house from inside his shop.
My home stereo used to be like that. Mom lived next door about 700 feet away and she would call and ask my wife if I got a new video or CD and was playing it.