PDA

View Full Version : Fs: 1997 Bmw E36 M3

SIUNARA
10-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Own the car that made Tony look silly this year at CMP. :D

1997 BMW E36 M3 (Cosmos black, black interior)

- 147,xxx miles
- 5spd
- heated leather seats, traction control
- sunroof
- power mirrors & windows, keyless entry w/ alarm
- tinted windows (professional job)
- trip computer
- cold A/C

- Bilstein shocks/struts
- H&R sport springs
- Aluminum rear shock mounts
- Strut tower reinforcement plates
- New front control arms and bushings in March of 05
- Steel braided brake lines
- New Carbotech XP8 pads (front)
- Hawk HPS pads (rear)
- All 4 rotors were new in March, still in very good condition
- New power steering pump and return line
- K&N air filter
- Fresh Mobil 1 oil and filter change
- Clean carfax w/ service history

Have oil service reset tool, E36 service manual, spare set of Cobalt GT Sport front pads with about 35% life left, set of Bosch plugs, belts, fuel filter, wiper blades, 2 front and 2 rear rotors good for street use, and 4 Type 44 7 spoke 17x8 wheels as well. Iím sure there are things Iím forgetting.

$11,250 takes it all!!

Willing to deliver the car. Details can be negotiated upon sale.

The only issues with the car are that there are two small spots of surface rust on the trunk, a small dent on the right front fender (no paint damage), and it needs two rear tires. This has been a great car for the year that Iíve owned it. Hate to see it go, but with a baby on the way I will not have time to maintain 2 sports cars.

E-mail me at don_page10@yahoo.com for pictures.

cobrabitn
10-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Please Don...tell the truth which is "I let you pass" because of those dang corner workers flagging me with the blue flag but you never really gained ground. I will admit it was a fun run session. Several members tried the same thing at Gingerman this year but they got :shtowned: but I give you an "A" for your driving abilities. :thumbsup:

97whitevert
10-03-2005, 08:04 PM
sorry you are having to sell, Don- But CONGRATS to you and Janine on the baby!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

johnbasf
10-03-2005, 08:37 PM
sorry you are having to sell, Don- But CONGRATS to you and Janine on the baby!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I'll second that.... Good luck on your new addition Don. Let us know we the baby arrives. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SIUNARA
10-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Well Tony, if you insist, I guess I'll tell the truth. I had no power steering and a very bad alignment after a mechanical issue earlier in the weekend...and I still managed to pass you and put serveral car lengths on you by the end of the session, even with you holding everyone up (including me) for half of the session. The only reason I didn't pass without a point-by was because I didn't want to set a bad example being an instructor. Just another reminder...the blue flag with the orange stripe is the passing flag...it means you are slower than the car(s) behind you and you should let them pass. ;)

Lisa,

Thanks for the well wishes. We are very excited about the baby! As for the M3, it's more of a wanting to sell than a having to sell. I want to be a full-time dad that does everything with his son, so ditching one of the sports cars will make hanging out in the garage a little less tempting and the baby's room a little more tempting. ;)

Pearson,

You'll be one of the first to know when the little guy gets here. :thumbsup: