PDA

View Full Version : guess what hapened

AirForce1
10-07-2005, 04:14 PM
you wont ever guess what hapened to me and my friend doug (he had the black 04 at sb a couple weeks ago) and i did. doug totaled the 04 on wednesday.:( and i was riding shootgun.

What hapened was we were on a back road and there was a sharp turn and Doug down shifted just before the turn and when he whent around the turn the driver side weel started t slide and then the car spun twice and hit a power pole and then we landed in a ditch right under the pole. We both suffered minor injuries like sore neack and air bag burns on the nose and parts of the face. And the left side of my face is swolen. but no lost Doug is going to buy a red fire 04 with magnaflow cat back, pullyes, etc... in baton rouge he is going to buy it next weekend.:)

97CasperCobra
10-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Sucks man.....be sure to tell Doug to watch out for flooded cars being sold...ESPECIALLY in LA. Glad to hear you guys aren't too terribly banged up.

cobrapace94
10-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Glad you both are OK.
How about you both taking a driving event with instructors? Like the SCMC driving event in December????? :)
Good luck.

jimmysidecarr
10-07-2005, 06:29 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!

You two need to kinda take it a little easy till ya learn these cars....

THEY BITE!!!

Man I'm glad you guys are OK!!!
Please be careful out there on the streets... you just never know what's on the road.... dust .. dirt.. gravel.. COW $#it!!

Hopefully ya'll will both be ready for MSR Houston.... those track events teach you more about what our cars can and can't do than a year of street driving!!!

bluethunder
10-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Does doug wanna sell what's left of the '04?

03 cobra toy
10-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Slow your A$$ down.....Use this as a lesson...You can die in a split second !! :mad: Be careful !! :D

msmap
10-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Ouch, guys :eek: Glad you are okay. Remember, the car does not make the driver, the driver makes the car :cool:

bluethunder
10-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Ouch, guys :eek: Glad you are okay. Remember, the car does not make the driver, the driver makes the car :cool:

Pumkin boy!!!!!!!!!

Some people will never learn till it's too late.

AirForce1
10-10-2005, 03:14 PM
I wosent driving, and we were not speeding the speeding limit was 35 around the turn. what it was is insted of accelerating at the apex through the turn he did just before. but we werent speeding and we werent drinking + the traction control was off and the road must of had a little due on it.

and i talked to doug and he is going to hold of on the new cobra for a wile and he is driving his friends 300zx twin turbo so he wont be joining for a little wile. but he might bring the zx to the track in dec.

and last but not least the car is gone. ill post picks later.