PDA

View Full Version : Name that creature

Evilcartman
10-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Spotted at Willies, this creature tends to make loud screeching noises along with Woho chants causing surrounds humanoids to say WTF? Name this creature.

Firme
10-12-2005, 10:30 AM
woohooo woohoo hooo - woohooo woohoo hoo - woohoo - woohoo...........
woohoo woohoo hoo
:D

97CasperCobra
10-12-2005, 10:50 AM
"they put the YEEE-HAAWWWW back in your motor & transmission!!!!"

93KingCobra
10-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Toddzilla

ORANGE CRUSH
10-12-2005, 11:28 AM
You'er killing me Whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotf:

Mrs TwiceBitten
10-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Easy...it's a Louisiana Spotted Todd-asaurus...they are often seen hanging around crawfish cookoffs or telling hysterical jokes to enthusiastic crowds. They are particularly intriguing to children...and loads of fun at parties too. :rotf:

Evilcartman
10-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Easy...it's a Louisiana Spotted Todd-asaurus...they are often seen hanging around crawfish cookoffs or telling hysterical jokes to enthusiastic crowds. They are particularly intriguing to children...and loads of fun at parties too. :rotf:

In that case, I need one of those. The question is, how do you tame it? Can it be house trained? I wonder if a bark shock collar would stop that screeching noise. I would definitely need to get him neutered.

jimmysidecarr
10-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Toddzilla

Excellent!!! His enthusiasm is infectious!!!

In that case, I need one of those. The question is, how do you tame it? Can it be house trained? I wonder if a bark shock collar would stop that screeching noise. I would definitely need to get him neutered.

I don't know about taming him ....

Maybe take his cayenne away for a week????

Carl G
10-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Please no yohoo today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :thumbsup:

bluelight_tj
10-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Awww the poor thing. How can you all talk about him that way. Can you not see he is in pain just look at him. Someone needs to put him out of his missery. It look like he just got his ass whooped or something.

Maybe he just got his ass beat in command & conquer.:baby:

ORANGE CRUSH
10-14-2005, 01:29 AM
Awww the poor thing. How can you all talk about him that way. Can you not see he is in pain just look at him. Someone needs to put him out of his missery. It look like he just got his ass whooped or something.

I admit it. I got beat in c&c by the blue fag...:rolleyes:

Evilcartman
10-14-2005, 08:08 PM

Maybe? What is this maybe stuff you speak of? I walked your ass to. :bounce: