PDA

View Full Version : Red Birds- Its whats for dinner

John Chingasos
10-20-2005, 01:51 AM
Well What can I say. We are in the World Series. I didnt notice Albert Putos giving any press conferences......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

97CasperCobra
10-20-2005, 02:06 AM
Well What can I say. We are in the World Series. I didnt notice Albert Putos giving any press conferences......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

....I didn't notice Putholes at all at the plate....oh yea...he produced NOTHING!!!! :rolleyes:

I really did wish Lidge was the closer tonight, but it's all good cause the won anyways!!! Now bring on those smelly White Sox.... :D

Admiral
10-20-2005, 05:39 AM
Just a great job by dem Astros! Now to get some ChiSox.................

Levi
10-20-2005, 09:39 AM
History is being made right in front of use. Got to love it! :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
10-20-2005, 09:49 AM
I smell some Dirty Sox's :moon: In the near future........

Firme
10-20-2005, 10:00 AM
:bounce: :woot:
(anyone see the fans at Busch stadium cussing at the Camera while they were trying to interview Stros fans that went to last nights game??)

Carl G
10-20-2005, 12:02 PM
You gotta love those Astros!!!! I must be living right, because I will be at next Tuesday game. It has been a life long dream to see these guys in a World Series. I got asked by one of my steel mills to go, I am so fired up today, its like a dream come true. Gooooooo Strosssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

msmap
10-20-2005, 05:35 PM
You gotta love those Astros!!!! I must be living right, because I will be at next Tuesday game. It has been a life long dream to see these guys in a World Series. I got asked by one of my steel mills to go, I am so fired up today, its like a dream come true. Gooooooo Strosssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Lucky Dog!!!!!! Got any extras :bounce:

John Chingasos
10-21-2005, 12:34 PM

JUST FOUND OUT I AM GOING TO ON TUESDAY

LETS MEET FOR A BEER CARL

Carl G
10-21-2005, 12:47 PM
JUST FOUND OUT I AM GOING TO ON TUESDAY

LETS MEET FOR A BEER CARL

I will be in the bar at Vic & Anthony's at 5Pm come on buy and I will buy you a beer. Go Astro's :thumbsup: :D

cobrapace94
10-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Ya'll sux... kidding. I'm just jeoulous wishing I would go. Have fun & root for the good guys, Astros. :thumbsup: Hope they will represent better than the Cards last year.

raven69david
10-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Everyone in San Antonio is rooting for the Astros. It's been on all the radios and local TV stations as to how much San Antonio supports the Astros and other Texas teams when they go on to a championship game. :bounce:

Too bad the rest of the state doesn't do the same for us when the Spurs do something good once in a while....like with the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!!:mad:

Twice Bitten
10-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Everyone in San Antonio is rooting for the Astros. It's been on all the radios and local TV stations as to how much San Antonio supports the Astros and other Texas teams when they go on to a championship game. :bounce:

Too bad the rest of the state doesn't do the same for us when the Spurs do something good once in a while....like with the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!!:mad:

We always root for the teams from Texas :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

msmap
10-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Ya'll sux...

ditto but I'm not kidding :(