PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition red 1993 Cobra

Andy M
10-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Folks,

One of my neighbors has a limited edition (not sure how many made?) 1993 Mustang Cobra for sale. It is red and is one owner. I remember when she bought it 12 years ago. It has a little less than 60K miles and is in excellent shape.

Any idea what this thing would be worth to the right buyer? I found one just like on eBay with about 29K miles with a current high bid of $9995.00.

Let me know if anyone here might be interested?... She has not posted it on eBay or anywhere online as she does not want folks coming to her home. She stopped by my home earlier today to see if I knew what it would be worth and then to help her sell it.

svtmc-g
10-24-2005, 07:35 PM
I don't know alot....I DO know that I've seen them go for $10k and I've seen them as high as $17k! Not much help I know...I guess the good 'ol condition comes into play!
Mc-G

03slidewayzSVT
10-24-2005, 09:43 PM
It's only worth above Kelly blue book what someone's willing to pay. price it high and see what happen's. You can all ways lower the price!!!:thumbsup:

cobrapace94
10-25-2005, 05:28 PM
If she tried to sell that for 10k with those low miles it would be sold in less than 1\2 day!!.. The 93 Cobras sell for high prices, it suprised me on what they were asking for anyways. Search Ebay for completed items for 93 Cobra, see what the highest bid is anyways.

cobrabitn
10-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Man I hate to see that...ever since I saw this post I have been wanting to buy that car! :edmond:

NJ2000R
11-03-2005, 01:56 PM
I agree....if that car is in very good shape, for $10K it would be considered a steal, and would go very quickly on ebay or otherwise....I've also got a red 93 cobra with 32k miles, 2nd owner, originally from FL, so its very clean....its got some performance items (heads, cam, headers, OR H-pipe) but it is still very much original in appearance....I've been offered $15K for it, and turned it down, though I'd probably sell it for that now, only because I could use the garage space....the market is pretty strong for these 1st gen fox bodied cobras!

http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/94468/fullsize/93RS.JPG

Andy M
11-06-2005, 11:46 PM
I spoke to the owner today and she sent me some pics. So, please PM me if you are interested?...

Attached is a pic. It is one owner, has 58K miles and is build number 3518 of 4993.

PM me if you are interested....

93KingCobra
11-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Andy how much is she looking to get I think I have a friend that might be interested...?

Firme
11-07-2005, 11:11 PM
:drool:

~Ray~
11-18-2005, 01:42 PM
It would sell for around 7-11 (depending on condition) I've owned (3) 93 Cobras in the last 7 years, currently one I paid 11.5 for it "5k more than it's blue book" it started out 14 I offered him 10 but he said no so then after sitting on auto trader for 4 months he called me back & I got it for 11.5, it was in mint condition w/ leather & only had 12 thousand miles on it, for referance kelly blue book for this car is $4900 that's considering excellent condition & $4500 good.

Interested, I sent you a pm. I can either have it shipped or pick up, let me know.

~Ray~
11-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Interested, I sent you a pm. I can either have it shipped or pick up, let me know.Nevermind, I got one yesterday for $6500

http://vskgamingservers.com/images/93cobra2.jpg
&
http://vskgamingservers.com/images/93cobra3.jpg

Interior was mint, the body had a few paint chips on the bumper cover but with 85,000 miles with leather, certificate, 3:55's, exhaust & a few other things like aluminum radiators, CAI kit, etc I think I got a good deal.

Andy M
11-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Ray,

I think you stole this one for that price! :thumbsup:

I talked with her yesterday and she said she is not in a hurry to sell hers and is asking $15K. Except for a couple of very minor scratches, this car is mint! Not sure if she will get the asking price, but she seems determined to wait it out and does not seem to be hurting financially, or otherwise, to sell it.

Anyone else here interested, PM me and I will put you in contact with the seller so you can negotiate with her directly.

~Ray~
12-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Ray,

I think you stole this one for that price! :thumbsup:

I talked with her yesterday and she said she is not in a hurry to sell hers and is asking $15K. Except for a couple of very minor scratches, this car is mint! Not sure if she will get the asking price, but she seems determined to wait it out and does not seem to be hurting financially, or otherwise, to sell it.

Anyone else here interested, PM me and I will put you in contact with the seller so you can negotiate with her directly.
Na that's going rate, That lady is on crack if she thinks she's gonna get $15k out of that thing, my black one was on the nation wide auto trader for 4 months, that's $5k more than it'd even sell for on ebay to some nut & about 10k over blue book :rotf:

Boney
12-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Is this car still for sale?

Dave