PDA

View Full Version : Hot Rod Power Tour 06

Big Daddy
10-28-2005, 04:42 PM
Well I thought I would put this out here to try and stimulate some interest. Last year Dave Stanfield and myself did the tour and we had a blast. We would love to have several more folks do the tour with us this year. It starts in Kissimmee and goes to English Town. Here is the link for all the details. http://www.familyevents.com/calendar/calendar.asp?idis=9

If you can't make the complete tour it will be going from Columbia to Roanoke one of the days so maybe we could get a big caravan going on that leg!

nckissfan
10-29-2005, 12:35 AM
I know I would really like to do this. I think I will request the time now, and start squirreling money away for it:thumbsup:

redsnake99
10-29-2005, 08:02 AM
I plan to do part of the tour this time. My daughter graduates from high school the day after the Roanoke stop, so I'll be bailing at that time. Might catch up after that, would love to go to Englishtown.

Let's go, Cobras. Make our presence known.

Big Daddy
10-29-2005, 12:30 PM
I plan to do part of the tour this time. My daughter graduates from high school the day after the Roanoke stop, so I'll be bailing at that time. Might catch up after that, would love to go to Englishtown.

Let's go, Cobras. Make our presence known.

Hey Dave, if you start the tour and are going to finish it in Englishtown, I know of someone who might be willing to punch your time card for you at a couple of stops you miss! :D ;)

This is a GM sponsored tour, so what better way to rub in their faces how much better our Cobra's are than their GM Junk! :D ;)