PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone who came out for the car show!!!!

97CasperCobra
10-29-2005, 07:41 PM
I've gotta say....you don't GETa more perfect day than today for a car show!!!!

First I want to thanks Angela, her sister Tricia and Annie for all the help they did getting the "behind the scene" work done. Thanks to Jim and Jackie Boden who could not be there today b/c they are in Talladega for a track event but did a lot of the pre-registration stuff and handed it off to Angela so the show could run smoothly. Thanks to Edmond for keeping things going throughout the day. And a BIG thank you to everyone who came out and showed their nice clean rides. I've got lots of pictures that I'll try to post up or just send them to Edmond to post up within the next year. :p

It was great seeing everyone and meeting new faces. Thanks again!!! :thumbsup:

Firme
10-29-2005, 08:53 PM
yeah, what he said :D

Thanks to everyone who helped Angela, Tricia, Keith, James, Mitchel, Annie, and Mike for all the help with the show. And also all our Judges, including Darrell, John and Barb. :thumbsup:

And most of all, the people who showed and Joe Myers for all of their support.

I hope everyone had fun. :thumbsup:

Andy M
10-30-2005, 12:38 AM
A great day indeed!!! It was a great day to be with friends enjoying the weather and the wonderful machines. Many thanks to Joe Myers and specifically, Richard Pinky Hammond for their continued support of our club! :thumbsup: This event would not have been possible without their support! :D

Steeda Snakes
10-30-2005, 10:32 AM
Great Show! It was worth the trip.:thumbsup: Storm and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Hope to see everyone again soon.:headbang:

03 cobra toy
10-30-2005, 10:53 AM
Great People + Great Cars + Great Weather= Great Show:thumbsup:

Evilcartman
10-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Yes, that was a perfect day. Turned out great.

kencobra
10-30-2005, 02:04 PM
The weather was unbelieveable and so were the rides. Next year we need to get a few more people to bring out their classic cars. Hopefully next year I will be able to get there earlier and stay later. Thanks again to everyone that put this show together.

cobrapace94
10-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Had a good time. :thumbsup:

AirForce1
10-30-2005, 04:45 PM
had fun in the rong car.:p Slaters said that the car should be done in two weeks.:thumbsup:

Hey jimmy, when i get my car back what would recomend to do to break in my new motor? (i will have a new cluch to so cant get to crazy for 500 miles)

97CasperCobra
10-30-2005, 05:05 PM
i will have a new cluch to so cant get to crazy for 500 miles

How bout you NOT go crazy for infinite miles..... :dunno:

ORANGE CRUSH
10-30-2005, 08:25 PM
Had a blast. :thumbsup:

:ttiwwop:

97CasperCobra
10-30-2005, 11:34 PM
:ttiwwop:

fine you big baby...here are a few

jimmysidecarr
10-31-2005, 02:56 AM
Hey jimmy, when i get my car back what would recomend to do to break in my new motor? (i will have a new cluch to so cant get to crazy for 500 miles)

Did you already put the new clutch in???
Was it wiped or was this one of those "while the motor is out" deals???
Can you cancel the new clutch???
Are you doing the LDC left head cooling mod while it's out??

If you wait till after 500 mile for any WOT you will have missed a "golden opportunity to really seat the rings in right!
So by then it really won't matter...
Although... Hmmm...
You could fill it with full synth and baby it till the clutch is broken in...
then drain it and put in DYNO OIL... and tear it up for about 200 miles...
Won't be the same as a fresh dino oil WOT break in though...
The abrasive qualities of the cross hatch wears off very rapidly... so the window of opportunity is quite brief.

Great time at the show!!!
only down side....
The cigar shop was closed on my way over :( ... only had one..... lol
How about that Eliminator Cougar??? I haven't seen one of those in years!!! VERY COOL!!! My daughter even said ... "It just looks MEAN!!!"
I agree!!!
Had a great time ...
Enjoyed talking to Y'all(what little I did... my bad)
My grand daughter Elise said "grampa's car" as we walked by EVERY CAR THERE!!!.... pretty funny...

kencobra
10-31-2005, 07:02 AM
Now you went and did it Jimmy. You gave AirForce1 way to much to think about, LOL. :D

Levi
10-31-2005, 09:36 AM
Great People + Great Cars + Great Weather= Great Show:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :D :cool:

Carl G
10-31-2005, 10:01 AM
Great time at the show, good to see the gang and all the nice cars :thumbsup:

spitfire
10-31-2005, 10:19 AM
Great show, and nice turn out! Enjoyed seeing everyone again! :thumbsup:

Mephisto
10-31-2005, 10:26 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it. Just no chance.

Hope to see more pics.

cobltng
10-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Great Show,lot's of really nice rides,unbeatable weather,terrific people. get's better every year

AirForce1
10-31-2005, 10:53 AM
Did you already put the new clutch in???
Was it wiped or was this one of those "while the motor is out" deals???
Can you cancel the new clutch???
Are you doing the LDC left head cooling mod while it's out??

If you wait till after 500 mile for any WOT you will have missed a "golden opportunity to really seat the rings in right!
So by then it really won't matter...
Although... Hmmm...
You could fill it with full synth and baby it till the clutch is broken in...
then drain it and put in DYNO OIL... and tear it up for about 200 miles...
Won't be the same as a fresh dino oil WOT break in though...
The abrasive qualities of the cross hatch wears off very rapidly... so the window of opportunity is quite brief.

Great time at the show!!!

only down side....
The cigar shop was closed on my way over :( ... only had one..... lol
How about that Eliminator Cougar??? I haven't seen one of those in years!!! VERY COOL!!! My daughter even said ... "It just looks MEAN!!!"
I agree!!!
Had a great time ...
Enjoyed talking to Y'all(what little I did... my bad)
My grand daughter Elise said "grampa's car" as we walked by EVERY CAR THERE!!!.... pretty funny...
no the cluch is shot......the shop that put it in put it in rong. The cluch chater never whent away and the cluch had about 3500 miles on it. There is a huge burn mark on the pressure plate. So i do need a new cluch. :(

LadyCobra01'
10-31-2005, 10:57 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it this year. :( Looking forward to MSRH and tearing up the new track!!! :bounce:

03 cobra toy
10-31-2005, 12:37 PM
More pics.....

boss_281
10-31-2005, 06:15 PM
Very nice show indeed! everything turned out pretty good! got to meet alot of badass people. you guys and gals did a great job in organizing it.;)

John Chingasos
11-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Great Show! It was worth the trip.:thumbsup: Storm and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Hope to see everyone again soon.:headbang:

Your Steeda cobra is awesome. I had never seen one before on that body style. Thanks for coming out