PDA

View Full Version : Spare tire off 2001 cobra

mojosvt
10-31-2005, 12:00 PM
Took the spare tire out of the totaled cobra, I was told that people use them for skinnies because they will fit over cobra front brakes. Just let me know if anybody is interested. Mike

03slidewayzSVT
11-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Took the spare tire out of the totaled cobra, I was told that people use them for skinnies because they will fit over cobra front brakes. Just let me know if anybody is interested. Mikesorry to hear about your lost. that really sucks best of luck buying a new toy.
Well I was woundering how much for the spare. I'v got a friend that has a 96 Boss mustang GT and he put the cobra brake's on and needs a bigger spare for the front? also what condition is it in meaning new, been used or what? please let me know. Thanks:cool: PS after realize you already have a new ride good to go

mojosvt
11-04-2005, 05:48 AM
Thanks for looking. I have seen them go as high as 150 on ebay. Just trying to unload it, 75 plus shipping? Just let me know. Mike

Pakrat
05-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Hello Mojo,

I came across this older add of yours in an internet search the other day and attempted to contact you by AOL IM but I got no reply so I decided to register here to do so. Do you still have the spare for sale? I installed 13" Cobra discs and 17" rims on my 69' Mustang this spring and am looking for a spare to go with it.

Thanks,
Pak

PS. Sorry to hear about the car getting totaled, mine was too back in 04' but I finally have it rebuilt and ready to hit the road again.