PDA

View Full Version : Members list???

yelsvt03cobra
11-01-2005, 09:32 PM
How do you find out if your membership is up to date? Of course my name on here is not the same as my name so I was just wondering.

nckissfan
11-01-2005, 09:33 PM
dont you have your membership card? That should tell you. Otherwise, contact cobrabitn:thumbsup:

yelsvt03cobra
11-01-2005, 09:39 PM
dont you have your membership card? That should tell you. Otherwise, contact cobrabitn:thumbsup:

I don't think I have ever seen a membership card but I do know that I have been a member in the past. :)

TY for informing me that I probably have a card somewhere. ;)

nckissfan
11-01-2005, 09:44 PM
when did you join the club? what month/year?

yelsvt03cobra
11-01-2005, 09:48 PM
I honestly couldn't tell ya. I know I joined a few years back and have renewed to several clubs but not sure right off which ones. I will probably have to go through all the certificates and memberships forms tomorrow in my office. I am sure that I was up to date back in Feb. for the last event because I had asked. I just have way too much to keep up with.

cobrabitn
11-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Yelsvt03,

I think you may be getting us confused with the SVTOA. We are not SVTOA as we are strictly all SVT Cobras and started 2 years before they started, but if you would like to become an official member, you can go to our store and join up on line. www.scmcstore.com. :thumbsup:

See you this weekend! :D

yelsvt03cobra
11-02-2005, 11:15 PM
No I am pretty sure that I am a member with them but I was almost sure that I joined SCMC last year before the November race. But NP I will print the form and get it in next week or so.

Thanks,

Chris

03Redfirevert
11-03-2005, 07:29 PM
When I try to get a membership it tells me to enter my 5 digit zip code when it is already there!! It won't let me sign up!

Please help!

cobrabitn
11-03-2005, 08:36 PM
If you are having problems e-mail me but first try this:

Go to www.scmcstore.com
Go to the main page and register
Click the confirm registration link
You should then be able to buy stuff in the store with your credit card

If you have registered as a customer and are still having problems, just e-mail me at mrmach@cetlink.net or call me at 803-371-0725 and we'll either do it manually or try to fix the problem over the phone.

One thing people forget is that the store and the BB operate independently so your name and registration on the BB will not work in the store unless you register with the same password.

HTH :thumbsup: