PDA

View Full Version : AutoX wheel/tire package for sale!

TonyBolton
11-10-2005, 03:38 PM
AutoX wheel/tire package for sale! (http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=723866)

grasshopper
11-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi,
I have been considering an extra set of wheels but combining them with a hitch caught me attention. I have a 99 Cobra Vert and want to use the hitch for a bike rack and maybe a tire trailer. What size is the hitch? Does it include wiring?

TonyBolton
11-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi,
I have been considering an extra set of wheels but combining them with a hitch caught me attention. I have a 99 Cobra Vert and want to use the hitch for a bike rack and maybe a tire trailer. What size is the hitch? Does it include wiring?
Well, the wiring is still tucked away in my car(it's a non-cut, clip in style). However, I am not sure it is compatible with a Cobra setup. It may be identicle, but I don't want to say for sure and have it not work for you.

If you find it will work, you are more than welcome to that as well, as I have no need for it.

budjrfan
11-11-2005, 11:16 AM
grasshopper

if you want the wheels only...i'll take the tires fi we can work something out

lmk,

kelly

grasshopper
12-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Sorry for the delayed response- I was distracted by the Thanksgiving travel. I am going to wait until the spring to decide on wheels.

Thanks and good luck