PDA

View Full Version : True Blue Performance

travlagnt2
11-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Greetings all,
Wondering if anyone out there may have a GOOD number to get in touch with Dan or Scott of True Blue. None of there numbers are working and have heard they closed there doors. They built my forged short block and need some info from them. Any help would be appreciated. I guess if you may know where Mark there former engine builder is might help as well. He may be able to tell me what I need to know.

Thanks,
Travlagnt2

redsnake99
11-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Dan has replied to me via e-mail. Try him at info@trueblueperformance.com

Don't know where Mark went, but last I knew, Ray was at Capital Ford Service in Raleigh and Chris was at Wakefield Ford parts in Wake Forest. Randy has his own shop in Raleigh.

travlagnt2
11-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Dave,
Thanks alot. Have tried that once and just sent another. Hopefully I will hear from him. If you catch up to Mark let me know.
Thanks,
David Fabian

smashedheadcat
11-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Dan has replied to me via e-mail. Try him at info@trueblueperformance.com

Don't know where Mark went, but last I knew, Ray was at Capital Ford Service in Raleigh and Chris was at Wakefield Ford parts in Wake Forest. Randy has his own shop in Raleigh.

Last I knew, Ray is working for Randy. Well, at least he was last time I was there (Febuary).

travlagnt2
11-14-2005, 10:11 PM
Thanks to all that have replied. But Dan is who I really need to get in touch with. No reply via email. If anyone has a home number for Dan that would be great.
Thanks,
David

travlagnt2
11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Wanted to thank all for the help in getting in touch with these folks. I was able to get up with Scott and got Dans number. Scott is really bummed about the turn of events, but sounds like the gasoline crunch really hammered them.
David

travlagnt2
11-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Well finally got up with Dan and got all the skinny on there demise. The gasoline crunch and other factors created a situation that unfortunately made it impossible to keep the doors opened. Dan is sorry that he couldnt reach out to all his former customers and let them know what was going on. But he does appreciate all the work that he has done for so many over the years. He also said that there may be a possibility that he may relook at trying to reopen next year, but he isnt sure yet. It is so sad to see such a great company on the cutting edge of mod motors go away, but lets just all hope that he finds a good footing and gets back into it. He did mention that Ed Clark is still getting down to that area to do tunes. Just figured I would let all of you know what I found out if you were wondering.
David