PDA

View Full Version : I missed the MGW Shifter Sale

raven69david
11-19-2005, 07:33 AM
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234667

I missed the sale and was wondering if George may be planning on offering a similar discount to SCMC? :dunno:

cobrabitn
11-19-2005, 09:36 AM
I'll shoot George an e-mail to find out, thanks David! :)

MGWLTD
11-19-2005, 02:01 PM
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234667

I missed the sale and was wondering if George may be planning on offering a similar discount to SCMC? :dunno:

i have posted specials on the scmc board in the past and honestly have gotten zero response :(

you guys know that i have a personal relationship with the scmc club over any other site but i just guess most of the guys have already bought what they needed from me :D

if any SCMC member wants a shifter just call ME on monday and i will make sure you get a good deal. i will need your SCMC number if i do not know you. membership does have its privelges you know :thumbsup:

regards
george

johnbasf
11-19-2005, 03:34 PM
You're the man George. Thanks for supporting the club. :thumbsup:

Firme
11-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Thanks George, I still love my MGW shifter :thumbsup:

and if things go well in the future, I might be throwing in a T-56 and getting another MGW shifter for that.

jimmysidecarr
11-19-2005, 11:03 PM
I got mine ordered!!!

But I'm on SVT perf quite a bit...

No way I was going to let this deal get by!!!

That shifter is already at LEGEND status!!!

Merry Christmas to me!!!

:thumbsup:

raven69david
11-20-2005, 02:46 PM
i have posted specials on the scmc board in the past and honestly have gotten zero response :(

you guys know that i have a personal relationship with the scmc club over any other site but i just guess most of the guys have already bought what they needed from me :D

if any SCMC member wants a shifter just call ME on monday and i will make sure you get a good deal. i will need your SCMC number if i do not know you. membership does have its privelges you know :thumbsup:

regards
george
Thanks George. I also see you extended the sale at SVTP too. Is there an advantage/disadvantage to ordering the shifter with the SVTP discount code or is using the SCMC member discount more advantageous?

raven69david
11-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Ordered mine today. <w00t>:bounce: :thumbsup: :cool: :p