View Full Version : postinapic

11-20-2005, 12:22 PM
I realize that I am not computer saavy. How do I post a pic on the classified ad I have posted? It seems that I need a url to do that and I do not have a personal website to draw one from. Wanted to post the pic though. Any help appreciated. Thanks

john watkins

RF Cobra
11-21-2005, 10:00 AM
John, the board is setup so that only SCMC members can post pictures directly without having to link them from another site. I don't have my member list with me at work, but I see you list a member number. So, if your membership is current you should be able to scroll down to the manage attachments button and when you click on it a new window should popup with the option to upload a file (be sure you don't have security settings that block popup windows). Click on browse and then select the picture you want to insert from your hard drive/external disk/CD etc. and then click on upload. Click close this window when finished (you can upload up to 5 pics per post).

If you do not have this option, send FIRME a private message and give him your name and SCMC number and ask him to check your settings to make sure they are set to allow you to insert pictures.

11-21-2005, 02:30 PM
If you ever need a free picture hosting site, try www.photobucket.com

Easy to use, free and they don't hassle you. :D