PDA

View Full Version : postinapic

WVSNS&
11-20-2005, 12:22 PM
I realize that I am not computer saavy. How do I post a pic on the classified ad I have posted? It seems that I need a url to do that and I do not have a personal website to draw one from. Wanted to post the pic though. Any help appreciated. Thanks

john watkins

RF Cobra
11-21-2005, 10:00 AM
John, the board is setup so that only SCMC members can post pictures directly without having to link them from another site. I don't have my member list with me at work, but I see you list a member number. So, if your membership is current you should be able to scroll down to the manage attachments button and when you click on it a new window should popup with the option to upload a file (be sure you don't have security settings that block popup windows). Click on browse and then select the picture you want to insert from your hard drive/external disk/CD etc. and then click on upload. Click close this window when finished (you can upload up to 5 pics per post).

If you do not have this option, send FIRME a private message and give him your name and SCMC number and ask him to check your settings to make sure they are set to allow you to insert pictures.

Lumpydogs
11-21-2005, 02:30 PM
If you ever need a free picture hosting site, try www.photobucket.com

Easy to use, free and they don't hassle you. :D