PDA

View Full Version : Joe Myers Car Show Pictures

Evilcartman
11-20-2005, 04:42 PM
I just wanted to start a thread for Edmond. I have the pictures, but not polished up like he makes them. I need photoshop 101 first.

97CasperCobra
11-20-2005, 05:01 PM
I just wanted to start a thread for Edmond. I have the pictures, but not polished up like he makes them. I need photoshop 101 first.

I've got a few on my camera as well....I'll burn mine to a disc and hand them off to Edmond on Tuesday. :thumbsup:

Photoshop 101 will be next semester when I take 3 photography classes.... :headbang:

Firme
11-20-2005, 09:46 PM
MY PRAYERS WILL FINALLY BE ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

woohoo!!! I have been waiting for one of you "Photographers and Video takers" to learn to process/polish up/resize your own stuff!! I only got so man hours in a day...

Keith, I am halfway through the 350+ pictures you gave me... had to weed out 3/4 of them because they were close up shots of Todd bent over cleaning the car from different angles:doubt: :woooah:

Twice Bitten
11-20-2005, 09:50 PM
they were close up shots of Todd bent over cleaning the car from different angles:doubt: :woooah:

:eek: :surprise: :woooah: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

97CasperCobra
11-20-2005, 10:16 PM
MY PRAYERS WILL FINALLY BE ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo!!! I have been waiting for one of you "Photographers and Video takers" to learn to process/polish up/resize your own stuff!! I only got so man hours in a day...

Lucky I love Photography and not Business man....and my friend said I'd have a job out of college with a homebuilder. :D

Keith, I am halfway through the 350+ pictures you gave me... had to weed out 3/4 of them because they were close up shots of Todd bent over cleaning the car from different angles:doubt: :woooah:

:lol:..... :rotf:

Evilcartman
11-20-2005, 10:49 PM

That is what I get for lending my Rebel to James.

John Chingasos
11-21-2005, 10:29 AM
That is what I get for lending my Rebel to James.

Bw :D :D :D UAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Levi
11-30-2005, 12:21 PM
:spoke: :ttiwwop: :bugeyes:

ORANGE CRUSH
12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
had to weed out 3/4 of them because they were close up shots of Todd bent over cleaning the car from different angles:doubt: :woooah:

Damn perv's

I feel violated. :doubt:

Evilcartman
12-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Ok, I went ahead and cleaned up the pictures I got. I narrowed it down to 187 of them. Go to my video section and download the small SCMC Car Show Zip file. These are mini pictures to give you an idea. Then goes to the folder SCMC Show Large and find the picture you want.