PDA

View Full Version : F/S:96 Supercharged Mystic


racinjason89
11-20-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm parting with my mystic. :( After 5 years of fun and about 30k invested, it's gotta go. Oh yeah, did I mention another new addition to the family? :baby: You can see 99% of the details at http://www.stangbay.com. The other 1% I'm sure I forgot to list. I need to get $16,500 for it (firm). If you have any questions or would like more pics, email me at racin_jason89@hotmail.com.