PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!!

Andy M
11-24-2005, 08:07 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! :D

Please stay safe and sound where ever you are today.

93KingCobra
11-24-2005, 10:43 AM
Hope everyone has a great day and eats lots of food..... :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
11-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Gobble Gobble!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.....remember what you're thankful for.

For me it's being able to live in such a great nation and having the freedom to enjoy everything I can possibly imagine. The opportunity to be in school...and almost done....my family, friends and of course people like ya'll who make me laugh and feel so welcome and proud to be in such a great car club. :thumbsup:

Thanks for everything guys/gals.

Carl G
11-24-2005, 12:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope this holiday brings our families together where ever they may be. Remember to say thanks for our boys overseas and all of those who protect our way of life. :thumbsup:

JBoden
11-24-2005, 12:42 PM
What a Country - you're so right Carl. :eek: We all need to count our blessings and be extra thankful this season for the dedication and committment of our military forces.

Eat and Be Merry :bounce:

raven69david
11-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Another Happy Thanksgiving from my family to all of you.

After finishing our prayer before eating, i thought to myself "..and i'm thankful for my S-trim...." :thumbsup:

ORANGE CRUSH
11-24-2005, 10:10 PM
:hello: Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Firme
11-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you :thumbsup:

spitfire
11-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope this holiday brings our families together where ever they may be. Remember to say thanks for our boys overseas and all of those who protect our way of life. :thumbsup:
Yes, and happy thanksgiving. One great exhibit at the car show is the hero! WOW! What a salute to the American Culture! What else can I say?

Happy Turkey Day!

03 cobra toy
11-25-2005, 09:27 AM
Happy Thanksgiving....and Black Friday :thumbsup:

John Chingasos
11-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Yes, and happy thanksgiving. One great exhibit at the car show is the hero! WOW! What a salute to the American Culture! What else can I say?

Happy Turkey Day!

Did your car make it to the autorama?????

spitfire
11-25-2005, 12:39 PM
Did your car make it to the autorama?????Yes, I arrived at 8:50pm All I could do was drop the car off and go, because they kicked me out.
But I had plenty of time to clean her up Thursday Morning. She is beautifull. Still have to take her back to have the Hood final adjustments done and also another buffing on the clear coat. But all in all, it looks great, and I am happy. I did not like the spot I have, but at least it's in the show! :D :bounce: :rotf:

John Chingasos
11-25-2005, 03:14 PM
We had no control over the spot becasue they were assigned to us. For future reference, where would you have liked your car to go? In the front?

I am sure your car will do well, no matter where she is stationed. :thumbsup: