PDA

View Full Version : 1 Spot available for MSR Houston Dec 3/4

pecten man
11-29-2005, 04:18 PM
I am most likely not going to participate in the MSR Houston this weekend, therefore if anyone would like to buy my spot please PM me.

Thanks
Jason

Levi
11-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Hope everything works out for you and hope everthing is ok. We where looking forward to having you at the event.. :cool:

pecten man
11-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Hope everything works out for you and hope everthing is ok. We where looking forward to having you at the event.. :cool:Lot of pressure from the family after my brother's accident. He is going to therapy three times a week now, not expected to be walking again till early Feb.

I've put my vette up for sale also, going to have to find something else to do now.:rolleyes:

03 cobra toy
11-30-2005, 03:22 PM
I've put my vette up for sale also, going to have to find something else to do now.:rolleyes:

Try skydiving it's the only thing that comes close to OT :D

I hope your brother gets well soon ! :thumbsup:

pecten man
11-30-2005, 03:47 PM
Try skydiving it's the only thing that comes close to OT :D

I hope your brother gets well soon ! :thumbsup:
Funny you said that, my brother and I were talking about taking flying lessons when he can walk and use his left hand again next spring.

Miguel
11-30-2005, 04:30 PM
Funny you said that, my brother and I were talking about taking flying lessons when he can walk and use his left hand again next spring.
Ok, after deciding cars are dangerous, y'all are taking to the air??? Knowing Kevin that will be one seriously modded airplane. Just get something like that dude had at the MSRH open house.
Good luck, and I hope Kevin heals along. Tell us when we can get him some beer.