PDA

View Full Version : 12/18/05 All Southeast Mustang Crurise-in at Hooters Mooresville,NC

ZincThunder
11-30-2005, 06:25 PM
All Southeast Mustang Curise-In at Hooters Mooresville , NC at Hooters calendar girls signing day the Hooters girls from calendar will be at Mooresville Hooters 12pm-4pm plus it is All Mustang Ford & curise-in to we got door prizes of Hooters CDC. hosted by SE Mach1 owners club. I-77 exit 36
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ZincThunder
12-11-2005, 07:13 PM
100+ mustangs coming,5 diffrent clubs,4 surrounding states, no svtcobraclub members?

Robbie '96
12-25-2005, 08:23 PM
How many cars did you have . Got confused on the date came down on Saturday.

Robbie :(

Cobra4me
12-26-2005, 12:03 AM
maybe 10. I went, no turnout

ZincThunder
01-24-2006, 01:05 PM
no thanks to the svt cobra club? you guys are like 70% in NC too

cobrabitn
01-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Unfortunately, you picked the weekend before Christmas and I know it's hard to believe but I was still doing shopping on that weekend and so were a lot of other people I'm sure......

On a positive note, I have some left over awards from past events that can be redone for a "free" show with trophies and such and maybe we can just do a "cruise-in" together with the Mach 1 organization? (You know Cobras and Mach 1's :D ) SCMC can provide the awards (10 or so, I'll have to look and count to see how many I have left from previous events :) ) and we can maybe ask for voluntary donations for the Charlotte Rescue Mission? That way we get a nice little get together on a Saturday night maybe at Red Brick Pizza on I485 and Johnston Rd and collect some money for a local charity. We can even do a cruise around I485 as that was a ton of fun when we did it a couple of weeks ago. I would suggest a Saturday where the days are a little longer and maybe do a "Popular vote" for the awards.

You catch more flies when you try to promote your event in a more positive manner rather then getting mad at us because we were busy during that time of the year, don't you think??

Cobra4me
01-24-2006, 11:29 PM
no thanks to the svt cobra club? you guys are like 70% in NC too I went guy and after a few minutes I left but I did hang out for awhile. Some nice Mach's out there. From what I could see even your club members didn't show so...

ZincThunder
01-26-2006, 02:06 PM
i didnt pick the date i knew it was a crappy time