PDA

View Full Version : 2006 GTs discounted

04DROPTOP
12-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Thought this was interesting.

Not so long ago, the dealers were asking (and getting) dealer markup ABOVE full sticker price for 05/06 GTs.

Today I saw new GTs sitting on a lot with "dealer" price tags hanging on the rear view mirrors. The sale prices were 2000.00 below the Ford window sticker.

Things are changing.

blk04cobra1
12-02-2005, 08:00 AM
it was only a matter of time...there were the shizznit when they came out and pretty much still are, but the craze is dying down just a little...I really cant wait for GM to bring the camaro back, all this retro styling makes me wish I'd live in the 60's and 70's :D .

kilroy
12-06-2005, 09:10 AM
~I really cant wait for GM to bring the camaro back, all this retro styling makes me wish I'd live in the 60's and 70's :D .I was there... not driving yet, but at the track & taking it all in! :cool: But GM recently killed the platform they were targeting the new slomaro for. If it makes a return (I hope so) it'll be more than a couple years down the road.

For shizzle I had my insurance company run teh numbers & my insurance on a new GT - my monthly premium would approach a small car payment... Not including having to put down $70k & finance the rest.

When I hit the lottery I'll have a parking space for one. Until then, I'll drool.
http://webpages.charter.net/jc00k/JCGrinning.jpg

Stavesacre21
12-11-2005, 04:47 AM
When I hit the lottery I'll have a parking space for one. Until then, I'll drool.

Heck, that picture alone has me greeeeen with envy. I was always curious what somethin like a GT or F355 would run on insurance....Heck, my '97 Cobra and Probe insurance premium is more then my payments on the Probe when I was payin on it! :eek:

I'll take some of that lottery action too! ;) :thumbsup:

jjraiser
12-14-2005, 09:03 PM
I bought my 2000 GT at invoice by just asking; no negotiations. We're aways from the new Mustangs at invoice, but this is great news of dealer gouging coming to an end! NICE! ;)

blk04cobra1
12-15-2005, 08:09 AM
I can get a 2005 at invoice b/c it's the end of the year...2006's will still hold their own for probably another year...im waiting on the '07 Tahoe to come out, so I can upgrade :thumbsup: