PDA

View Full Version : Seat Covers?

Sniperfox
12-15-2005, 06:27 PM
Any of you guys use seat covers to protect your seats? I am looking for some to protect mine especially when the top is down from bird crap, sun etc. The SVT covers sell for about $160.00 but I'm looking for a better price if possible without getting something cheap looking.

blk04cobra1
12-15-2005, 08:11 PM
If I had a vert, I'd probably put the top up anyways when I wasnt in it...I had my sunroof (on old car) open and had a bird **** in it, not pretty...but those covers dont sound like a bad thing :thumbsup:

FearTheSnake
12-16-2005, 06:18 PM
I bought a set of SVT(w/Cobra emblem) covers from Dave Sweeney Ford in Ohio- online. They were between $180-$200 if remember correctly. 3 Piece cover per seat and fit SNUG!

Sniperfox
12-17-2005, 03:57 AM
I bought a set of SVT(w/Cobra emblem) covers from Dave Sweeney Ford in Ohio- online. They were between $180-$200 if remember correctly. 3 Piece cover per seat and fit SNUG!How do you rate them? What color are they? And do they come as a set or individually? What is there website address?

FearTheSnake
12-17-2005, 06:57 PM
http://www.waltsweeneyford.com/ou/cincinnati-ford/

I would call them. I'd rate them a :thumbsup: most definitely. Very durable material. Machine wash safe, in fact you have to prewash them before fitting to your seat. I wanted to cover the Mystichrome seats because getting in/out of the drivers seat alot times your pants buttons on the back would rub across the leather and scratch the cowhide.

they're black with white/silver Cobra emblems sewn in about 3/4 way up the seat. The only thing I did not like about it- wished the cobra emblem was on the headrest but they're just plain.

Oh- make sure you tell the guy at the parts to ensure he sends you covers for 03/04 model. They had the parts number criss-crossed and sent my '99 seat covers and they did not fit.

Hope this helps.

Sniperfox
12-18-2005, 01:53 AM
Did they come as a set or did you have to order for each seat?

FearTheSnake
12-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Did they come as a set or did you have to order for each seat?
Not sure if you can buy as a single cover.

Sniperfox
12-18-2005, 05:30 PM
I was afraid that price was for one seat. I need the set. thanks